Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Angel 4

Originally posted by dr.strangelove
I haven't heard of anyone having trouble with a HALO on their 4's... Yet.
You havent been to TAG then recently, there is a thread full of people whos speeds and A4s turn into paint soup makers once you put a halo on top.

The softnose bolt does make a difference, but dual ball detents wont. The problem stems from the paintball rolling back in the angels breech.

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Originally posted by John C
You havent been to TAG then recently, there is a thread full of people whos speeds and A4s turn into paint soup makers once you put a halo on top.

The softnose bolt does make a difference, but dual ball detents wont. The problem stems from the paintball rolling back in the angels breech.
You could extend the soft nose to stop this and it would still allow the rotor breach to open.

thekid

Ego today.Gone tomorrow!
May 8, 2003
Northallerton
Visit site
rite b4 i strip this one down.

im i rite in thinking i need 6 minimum.........

cos if the other as 8 ill use one of those,but what if,and i know if's and but's..........but what if the other only as 5..........

what then??

how much are they for like 3 or 4 from u?

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Each marker is set up and tested before it leaves the factory, so whatever is in the minireg should be right. Be carefull when you tap the reg on the table to get the piston out, we need to see that spring order. Make sure that all the springs are out of the minireg, before you check them.

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
If yours had 5 and the other one has 6, then we will have to work it out, it's not difficult as your 4 has a guage on it to set to. What you really need is an asa (bottle adapter) with a 0 - 500 psi guage on it.

dr.strangelove

PrematurelyPost-Traumatic
Sep 14, 2002
Earth
There's a diagram in the manual (which you can download here www.angel-owners.com.) I'm looking at my manual right now, and it looks like the stock order is :

Bottom [end of reg with 1/8" air fitting] ) ( ) ( ) ( Top [end of reg with threads for the ASA]

That's six springs, just to save you having to count, by the way.

I don't know what TAG is, but I haven't personally seen anyone have any troubles yet. I know what causes the HALO probs, and the dual ball detents, in theory, should do a better job of holding the balls in place instead of letting them roll back in the breach. Like tom said, you could always extent the soft nose on the bolt. Too bad that wasn't an option on my IR3. Believe me, I know what a bad HALO (or bad angel, whichever theory you subscribe to) can do, like I said, my IR3 was a blender with it.

thekid

Ego today.Gone tomorrow!
May 8, 2003
Northallerton
Visit site
well that means nothing to me mate!!

way over my head........lol,ill check the other,and let u know..........

if u like u could always IM me ur fone number and i can ring u up,if u want that is