everything else must go people ;)
dye speed feed and dye locklids are now posted and on the way
pm on the way mate
il send you a pm mate :)
pm on the way mate
dye rotor top shell and pure energy tank have been posted
ok mate pm on the way
blackstar tank grip now sold

come on people everything else must go :)
Pm on the way pal
pm on the way pal
dye rotor and angel a-cam jersey have been posted and are on their way
all items bought have now been posted :)

come on people everything needs to be sold ;)
Not one of those posts was required

I think you are mistaking my post as friendly advice,it's not.

THE MUGGA

ANGEL A1 FLY
Nov 16, 2009
birmingham
hahaha good 1 had me in stitches there :rolleyes:

and if you say so :p so the posts that say that the item is sold or that i have posted their item or that i am going to send them a pm about buying the item or that i have reduced the items are not needed, whats the point in the person who made the thread being able to post on it :confused: all im saying is :cool:

G

Gassy

hahaha good 1 had me in stitches there :rolleyes:

and if you say so :p so the posts that say that the item is sold or that i have posted their item or that i am going to send them a pm about buying the item or that i have reduced the items are not needed, whats the point in the person who made the thread being able to post on it :confused: all im saying is :cool:
You are obviously having a hard time understanding this very simple concept.

from the classified rules

Rule 7. There is no need to keep your thread at the top of the page. When people go looking for used gear, they will browse more than just the latest threads. If after a number of days you have had no responses, it just means people are not interested in the item at this point in time. However, if something changes in the details of what you are selling, such as for instance a price drop, it is perfectly alright to add to the thread.
This includes "you have a pm" or "you have mail"

All the crap you post to your buyers could and should be sent in a private message to the buyer who recieve a notification they have a pm,they do not need you to tell them this fact on the thread.

Now think very carefully about your next response as you are at the boarding gate with a 1st class ticket to a weeks forum holiday in bansville

THE MUGGA

ANGEL A1 FLY
Nov 16, 2009
birmingham
ok then if you say so :rolleyes:
maybe if the first post you put on MY thread was more informative and not so sarcastic or aggressive you may have recieved a reply more to your preference or liking ;)

G

Gassy

Two weeks off to learn some respect for the Mods and to learn the forum rules.

Re register while you are on this ban and the ban will become a lifetime ban.

Reactions: Stan

ION MASTER14

Banned
Apr 11, 2010
hi mate would you take. ion xe. invert halo too a battle pack and paintbal and around 100 pounds for the angle a1 ?