Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Angel A1 Fly

upzii

Platinum Member
Feb 27, 2011
How much is an average condition angel A1 Fly worth? How much is a good one worth?
Cheers for your time, Upzii :D

Scrumpy

Now with added pew pew
Dec 7, 2006
Darkest depths o Zumerzet
Sid speaks the truth unfortunately! Angels drop in price faster then Jordan drops her knickers. Your looking at half price the moment you open the box and then another quater as soon as you touch it!

Evil Rich

Platinum Member Lifetime PMGWC #101
May 22, 2008
Northumberland
I recently bought a fantastic condition A1 Fly off here for £200, few nicks but its a minter.
I have to admit the board died before I fired a shot but Angel swapped it no problems and now use it over the sheep cannons!

ian_posh

TEAM DOMINATION
Jun 9, 2010
Just sold mine on here for £220 in Mint condition with Gold highlight kit etc - to Cooper Trooper :)

T-T

Platinum Member
Jun 21, 2010
Derbyshire
Got one of the ex-Red Skins gun for £200 I believe, been absolutely flawless for me so far.
Some guys camping near us at NvS said I'd be lucky to keep it running for the weekend. One of their Phenoms had to go back to the Tippmann tent three times a BT4 went down times, an SLG took most of the weekend to get running... The Eclipse was full of markers every time I walked past.
One o-ring in the vertical ASA and a full tear down is all it has had. Love it.

Back to thread topic anyway... Terrible resale value is bad for sellers, fantastic for buyers.

upzii

Platinum Member
Feb 27, 2011
thanks for the advice guys, some one wanted to trade my ego9 for their angel a1 but i dont like the angel so would only sell it on... looking for a geo2 in all honesty