Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

angel a1 grip frame

Womble74

Jun 15, 2018
chelmsford
hi guy hope there is somone that can help i have a angel a1 grip frame and board i was wondering if it can be used on any other angel and if so what ones and what mods would need to be done many thanx graham

little c

warlords
Jan 18, 2003
nuneaton
Yes you can use the A1 frame on other older angel but you have to modify the trigger and get a pair of eyes depend on which model of angel your putting the frame on to. (Doceyes in the state does eyes)

The guys in the facebook Uk angel owners group could give better details as I’ve not done one but have done vanguard frame conversations to angels.

Reactions: Womble74

Womble74

Jun 15, 2018
chelmsford
thanx guys yer talking to the guys on there aswell just trying to get as much advise as i can and it will proberly be going on a a4 fly or my ir3 . if i can get it to work on my ir3 then i will proberly just sell my lucky board many thanx graham

little c

warlords
Jan 18, 2003
nuneaton
On the ir3 it would be a trigger mod but with it having no eyes, would you be have a eye mod done or running the board with the eyes turned off?

I have a vanguard frame set up I used on my g7 fly and used it with the eyes turned off and it ran fine also did the same for an Apollo lcd .

If you sell the lucky board let me know I may be interested as I’m looking for one as a spare.

Womble74

Jun 15, 2018
chelmsford
hi buddy with the ir3 i have eyes in it as it has been drilled out so i have after market ones and is covered with the auto cocker eye covers whitch was the thing back in the day and if i do sell the board i will certinly keep you in mind and once again thank you so much all of you for the advice