Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Angel A1 or Ego 08 ?

bigpete1

Nov 21, 2007
im thinking of getting a new marker, either an Angel A1 or an Ego 08 but i cant decide, can anyone give me some advice on which one to get

Milky

Jan 20, 2004
www.ukasylum.co.uk
try them out there are always people willing to let you have a rip on them so give them both ago

havent used a EGO 8 but what i will say is my A1 is great turn on shoot turn off what more do you need the menu/modes are rediculasy custromiabe for what ever daft rules millenium or psp put in you can program in to the gun in seconds you can have un capped ramping kicking in at 4bps (26 is the most bps iv proved coming out the other end :-P) to as slow as you like its great on fragile paint and its durable if youd seen what i do to mind and its still works perfect :)

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
Personally I would go for the EGO8. Light, very reliable, strong, well made etc etc... you get the picture. Its an awesome gun, the best I've ever shot.

But at the end of the day, its personal preference, so try before you buy.

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
At the end of the day, all high end guns are similar and will do the job fine. I've shot an A1, Shocker (never again, hated em) and a DM8. Nice guns, but EGO's all the way for me, I wouldnt want to shoot anything else to be honest. Not a big fan of spoolers. Plus hes asking for an opinion for one or the other.

Whatever he gets he wont be dissapointed, all high end markers do the job you want, but each have there own advantages. I just gave my personal opinion on the two, but its his decision in the end. So I would advise him to try before he buys.