Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Angel A1's

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
hi

i was just wondering what the angel a1's are like, im not looking to upgrade yet, but i just wanted a bit more information about them,

the main thing i would like to know is, what are the good points about the marker

and what are the bad points about it

are they reliable

and also, how much do angels usually go for on the forum, just wanted a rought price

and also if this is in the wrong place for the thread , mods please put it in the right place

thanks a lot
snax

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
they are only reliable IF you look after it well, just like any other marker.
£300 ish or more if its special.

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
The A1's do rock IMO.

Our whole team uses them at the minute, but we have always been angel users.

My team mate on here, Wingnut has 2 A1's for sale, his one being a Miami rage one and there will be a team mates soon being a velvet ice one.

We used these all weekend at campaign and they were rocking !!!!

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
The A1's do rock IMO.

Our whole team uses them at the minute, but we have always been angel users.

My team mate on here, Wingnut has 2 A1's for sale, his one being a Miami rage one and there will be a team mates soon being a velvet ice one.

We used these all weekend at campaign and they were rocking !!!!
nice, a i saw the thread, like if i would to get one, what should i upgrade on the gun,

i have pritty chubby hands, is the marker, got suitible grips for them :p

cheers
snax

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
lol, the only thing you might wont to upgrade is the trigger which purley depends on what you like.
i think some new internals are coming out for the a1, but they might have come out but im not sure.

Suns

Apocalypse Paintball
Mar 16, 2006
Cambridge
Quite a lot of Apocalypse use Angels, im personally not a fan but thats personal preference.

What I do know is they are accurate as f*ck and you dont need to take too much care of them.

Many times ive been told that you can wipe it down, stick it back in your kit bag and leave it there till next tourny and then put your Angel A1 away :eek: