Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Angel A1's

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Great marker, can't fault it. Had mine now for longer than any other marker i have owned and thats saying something.

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
Quite a lot of Apocalypse use Angels, im personally not a fan but thats personal preference.

What I do know is they are accurate as f*ck and you dont need to take too much care of them.

Many times ive been told that you can wipe it down, stick it back in your kit bag and leave it there till next tourny and then put your Angel A1 away :eek:
o kl, ye it is mostly, but ye, i live around the cambridge area, and thinking of coming to apoc, maybe trie someones out on the range maybe:rolleyes::p

AL21784

I love lamp
Sep 19, 2005
Hijacking Balf's datas
they are only reliable IF you look after it well, just like any other marker.
£300 ish or more if its special.
shush boy, you dont even own one :rolleyes:
lol, the only thing you might wont to upgrade is the trigger which purley depends on what you like.
i think some new internals are coming out for the a1, but they might have come out but im not sure.
the standard trigger is fine, but as quoted, it's down to personal preference. the new magno valve internals are out now :D
Quite a lot of Apocalypse use Angels, im personally not a fan but thats personal preference.

What I do know is they are accurate as f*ck and you dont need to take too much care of them.

Many times ive been told that you can wipe it down, stick it back in your kit bag and leave it there till next tourny and then put your Angel A1 away :eek:
pretty much it, wipe it down, oil it up, jobs a good en :cool:

get a A1, you wont be disappointed :)

snax

Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
shush boy, you dont even own one :rolleyes:

the standard trigger is fine, but as quoted, it's down to personal preference. the new magno valve internals are out now :D
pretty much it, wipe it down, oil it up, jobs a good en :cool:

get a A1, you wont be disappointed :)

thanks for the input :D

scott_peters

London Impact
Jul 9, 2007
cambridge
o kl, ye it is mostly, but ye, i live around the cambridge area, and thinking of coming to apoc, maybe trie someones out on the range maybe:rolleyes::p
Wont be a problem mate i am there everyweekend come and ask for me and you can have a blast there this weekend ;)

snax

Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
Wont be a problem mate i am there everyweekend come and ask for me and you can have a blast there this weekend ;)
ye, i will come some time,but i mostly go to sabotage, in milton keynes, but ye, if i do come down, i will search for you :)

scott_peters

London Impact
Jul 9, 2007
cambridge
No worries mate i am going to be buying me one in the next few days

I am the one who sits in the office bossing everyone around mate just look for the good looking one hahahahaa:p

ye, i will come some time,but i mostly go to sabotage, in milton keynes, but ye, if i do come down, i will search for you :)