Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Angel A1's

eLLiot-

Planet Eclipze[!]
Dec 19, 2007
I used to be a pure planet eclipse user, shot my friends angel a week ago and fell in love. It rips to f*ck, accurate as ever and I have one coming to me tuesday :)

pgreenhough

May 18, 2008
Wolverhampton
I picked up an A1 the other day from the offices in Birmingham and it is one amazing piece of engeneering! Everything about it is fantastic! A word of advice if you see a used one on here for around £300 dont buy it as if you speak to the guys at LIPS nicely they will sell you any of the colours including the fades for £375. I bought mine from lips and then collected it on my way home as i live close to WDP. That comes with lifetime labour warranty!

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
I picked up an A1 the other day from the offices in Birmingham and it is one amazing piece of engeneering! Everything about it is fantastic! A word of advice if you see a used one on here for around £300 dont buy it as if you speak to the guys at LIPS nicely they will sell you any of the colours including the fades for £375. I bought mine from lips and then collected it on my way home as i live close to WDP. That comes with lifetime labour warranty!
ye, the people in lips are nice, they gave me a good deal on trinity feed clamp, and a very nice barrel, and they gave my mate a very good deal for his draxxus bottle