Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Angel AIR screen

arg1271

All the gear, no idea
Apr 6, 2006
Mooching round the 50, with the flag
Bit of a long shot by maybe someone knows, I'm trying to get hold of a replacement screen for my ANGEL A.I.R.

Anyone got a spare (ideally in blue but clear would also be ok) on know of anywhere I could get hold of one (preferably in the UK)

In the mean time I'm working on making a replacement out of some clear perspex sheet as soon as I can find some of the correct thickness. :confused:

KitsuneAndy

Platinum Member
Bit of a long shot by maybe someone knows, I'm trying to get hold of a replacement screen for my ANGEL A.I.R.

Anyone got a spare (ideally in blue but clear would also be ok) on know of anywhere I could get hold of one (preferably in the UK)

In the mean time I'm working on making a replacement out of some clear perspex sheet as soon as I can find some of the correct thickness. :confused:
I have an Angel AIR reg that I dont use anymore, I beleive that has a blue screen. Would cost a fair bit to post, but if you want it for spares let me know, or i can bring it to the next masters. Dont really want anything for it, although if you've got anything you'd be willing to trade I wont say no ;P

just checked blue screen, rail and batteries are all fine on it.

arg1271

All the gear, no idea
Apr 6, 2006
Mooching round the 50, with the flag
All looks good to me mate, shall we do a deal?

Not sure what the postage would be but I'm guessing about £5-6, are you in need of anything in particular ( know you said you didn't want anything for it but thought I would offer anyway) :)