Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Angel Charger.

Si.

Old Git.
Does anyone know where I can get hold of a convertor so I can charge an angel LCD from a wall socket rather than in-car.

Tandy used to do a wall to car convertor for sub £10 so I'm reluctant to pay the £40 price tag of places like Rekka.

Thanks.

Si.

:)

Sinner

Squirrel watcher
Jul 11, 2001
Norwich, Norfolk
Visit site
Try RS Components, you can set up an account on their website rswww.com (IIRC) if you don't mind using your credit card over the web. I can't remember the cost, but it does save you having to wander around Halfords looking for something that might not be in that branch.

If not RS, then just give Steve Bull a call, he sells a couple of types.

Sinner

Steve (NPG COWS)

moo power
Jul 6, 2001
Plymouth, UK
www.splat-uk.com
i've been reading about this on the paintball newsgroups and other website boards.
i went into my local maplins for a wall socket and the guy started going on about how much ampage the battery draws and other geeky no mates stuff like that. bottom line is that if you put in too much ampage you'll fry you angel battery.
but then i'd of though that the little box of tricks on the car charger would sort out the voltage and ampage that the battery needs.
anyone from WDP care to enlighten us and why dont WDP make one anyway?????

-Pikachu-

xlii
Jul 17, 2001
erm, that sounds a bit stupid to me. WDP don't make a wall charger for the Angel battery??

What type of batteries do they take?