Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Angel closed

Richiemonk

Jul 24, 2005
Norfolk
I remember getting a loan to pay for my first LCD and Angel Air! Never broke a ball and was the straightest shooting marker i ever had!!!
Is this showing that we are actually no nearer to rescuing our sport from the hands of recession than we were two years back?

I hope not.

GODDY

?
Oct 2, 2006
staffs
Could this be like the song American pie? "The day that Paintball died".
The Green brothers, Ged, Matthew and John have been pioneers in paintball for over 20 years. They changed paintball in so many ways by introducing the electronic marker and using air instead of Co2. They moved paintball out of the woods and into the sup'air game you all play today. Paintball wouldn't be where it is, not even close, if it weren't for the Green brothers, Bart, Frazer and all the others in the past such as Owen and JR.
I hope they remain in the sport/industry as it would be a great loss for all of us if they don't.
I hope you will join me in wishing everyone at Angel Paintball best wishes for the future.
Dead right there leachy

Snipey

Jun 23, 2011
Sidcup, Kent
www.samuraipaintball.com
I remember drooling over Angel markers almost a decade ago when I was first getting into the sport and loved the hi tech options it provided.

Never owned one but always looked with large tempting eyes.

An unfortunate turn for the Paintballing world. :(

Evil Rich

Platinum Member Lifetime PMGWC #101
May 22, 2008
Northumberland
Another sad day for paintball and also all of those concerned with the company.

I wonder if this is the reason why the online shop has not been available for a couple of weeks and the official facebook page seems to have gone as well :(

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
sad day for the world in general.

first marker I ever bought was an Angel Euro which I loved to bits.

always liked the playing gear too and when at WC B'ham drooled over the Angel Air pants.

sad sad day indeed.
will there be a selling off of stock?