Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Angel Eyes Paintball mask

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
From what I understand they never made it into production. A few prototypes were made but they were still working on getting things (particularly the lens) right before manufacturing. The company wasn't in a great shape at the time and they simply ran out of money.

Although they looked cool, I tried on a couple of the different prototypes and they weren't very comfortable at all. Although they were very rough and clearly hand made.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dusty

bojjob

#19 Blackout
Feb 22, 2012
Sussex
Never made to legal standards. Spoken to several ex-WDP employees, only a few prototypes were ever made, and are now long gone...

k4p84

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2009
www.paintballskirmish.co.uk
They could not pass the standards as the foams / frames did not seal around the eyes. They just had two foam patches that rested on your cheeks for those that did not see them. To get a pass they needed to surround the eye, just incase someone crawled between your legs and shot straight up.....:-? . There would be nothing stopping another manufacturer purchasing the IP can continuing the dev work as they were some of the best looking goggles I have seen !

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Tried a pair of the prototypes on a few years ago and didn't like them at all. They did look cool, but the whole nose strap/pads thing was weird.

Reactions: H