Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Angel Eyes ......they're actually coming out

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
i do wonder why these particular goggles have become such a point of obsession. Angel Eyes never came to market, they failed the ATSM. Why are people so interested in these goggles over others. It raises the interesting point that Angel clearly were not meant to die. Any idea who are making these new versions...

connor96

Jul 26, 2013
northampton
i do wonder why these particular goggles have become such a point of obsession. Angel Eyes never came to market, they failed the ATSM. Why are people so interested in these goggles over others. It raises the interesting point that Angel clearly were not meant to die. Any idea who are making these new versions...
hustle paintball put up a video about them made by Tiberius and renamed them the c2 EYON

connor96

Jul 26, 2013
northampton
there has been so many rumours about them coming out, makes sense someone did bring them out considering all the buzz around them

Big_jim

Team PUPS/PBM
Feb 10, 2010
I dont care what theyre like. I prepaid in full for angel eyes and they never arrived. I dont doubt that there are better masks coming out but I WILL OWN THEM!