Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Angel Eyes ......they're actually coming out

did243

Luxe/GOG Tech
Feb 17, 2012
The more i look at these the more impractical they seem to be....zero forehead protection,wide fitting and i wouldn't like to have to clean paint out of the mouth piece section and the size of the lenses being huge they are more prone to scratching if you were to drop them,and i don't really see what innovation they bring to the table.
I don't find them ugly looking but then again i don't thind them pretty either,probably more form over function is a better description in my mind.
I think there will be a lot of new owners off-loading there Eyons once they realise they are not as practical as traditional type goggles.

But i'm sure the kids will love them
they have innovation in the fact the foam isn't all the way around your eyes, and the nose piece to hold them in place, i've heard they feel like a welders mask....

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
Sadly for me the Eyons create more issue's than resolve,if it's innovation your looking for then head over to the Tippman website and see the new magfeed adaptor for the Tippman 98 that in my eyes is true innovation and clever design....and i'm not even a fan of magfed but still think its a great product.

RusRuss

Dec 21, 2013
Cornwall
It's all fair enough trying to being innovative, but if your product looks like crap then it's a dead end. Not my cup of tea at all.

Reactions: H

southernP8nt

Aug 20, 2008
I don't get the hype over these. They were ugly when they were shown off by Angel and looked like they would be hideously impractical, and absolutely nothing has changed now.

Even if they fall into a decent price range, I can't really think of any half decent mask on the market that looks less appealing to me than these monstrosities.

Reactions: H

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
i don't understand the need for the lense itself to protrude out towards the temples when it serves no purpose in helping visibility. if its for protection (which this mask seems to lack) then why not just create a normal style mask instead of a huge lense?

looks wise it reminds me of this:

Reactions: RusRuss

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
I was left a little disappointed.
Some of the original design elements are there, but some of the issues that were identified are still there too. Lord knows what they were thinking with the colors.
I'll post another pic I took, the one you're looking at does not show the mask well.
I thought the masks looked a bit rough, but they were clearly prototypes and not production models.
They are not, and were never meant to be, aimed at speedball.
I do think sales will be strong though.

Reactions: Bolter