Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Angel Help Required

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
this maybe a stupid question but have you turned the eyes off by holding the trigger in?

I'm not insulting your intelligence here pal, we just don't know how clued up you are on these yet.

bojjob

#19 Blackout
Feb 22, 2012
Sussex
If you don't get it fixed, me and did243 will be at southern masters at some point in the next couple of months, probably may. We will also be at bricket training on the 14th April most likely. We can have a quick look over it and let you know whats up if it is still dead then.

did243

Luxe/GOG Tech
Feb 17, 2012
dont even know where id find the noid gasket. way out of my depth here
undo the set screw on top of the rear top of the A1, take the back plate off then pull it back, the noid should be under there, just lift it up - should be enough wire on it to not snag, check that gasket under there.

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
Right well ive discovered why its not firing - looks like i somehow put the solenoid back in wrong and the lpr has shaved the wires off. Sigh, gonna need a new solenoid lol

did243

Luxe/GOG Tech
Feb 17, 2012
if the bolt is forward the exhaust valve is open causing the leak, if you try and fire a few so that the bolt + rammer stay back then it should stop.
How angels work is the rammer is connected to the bolt, the rammer moves forward when fired and the exhaust valve opens, it's then pushed back by the springed part of the exhaust valve, which then closes again.
If the bolt is forward which means the rammer is forward and the exhaust valve is open then you will get the leak.

Hope you can understand that?