The Home Of European Paintball

Angel Lazer eyes?

ChairChimp

It's a chimp and a chair!
Nov 5, 2002
Sheffield
Reach for the lasers....

Simple, put your hand in the suspected beam path:

Result A: Anything over a He-Ne pointy laser will irritate the skin and give a lovely warm 'tingly' sensation in 10-15 seconds.

Result B: Its a He-Ne laser, you'll see a visible red spot on your hand.

Amusing result C: It's a pumped Nd-YAG dye laser and most of your hand vanishes in about 5 seconds.

Simple, no need to look into the laser beampath at all!

Silly people.

Oh and I ordered my blue lazer eyes for my E1 today, only the time until they invent them and ship them to me to wait!

Get in! :D

Chimp

dr.strangelove

PrematurelyPost-Traumatic
Sep 14, 2002
Earth
Originally posted by hello there deary
might wanna spend some extra time on msn! :D

I'm assuming he still wants to be able to read, write and understand the English language though :rolleyes: And on MSN, or any of those miserable IM's, fast typing is never to be used in conjunction with intelligible thought or accurate spelling.

PEBBLE

Toot de la fruit!
Nov 8, 2004
Bolter

Originally posted by Bolter
a visible lazer? What is this technology you speak of?
if you read my thread it will say "as iam not a techy person" iam sure everyone understands what i mean except you, so i dont care about the physics of lazers as i dont watch Star Trek as much as you,

Jon S give me the answer that i was looking for ,so that is what matters

Skeet

Platinum Member
As far as I am aware...Lasers..(Light Amplification by the Stimulation of Emitted Radiation)..only become visable, when something is there to reflect some of the light...ie; you see a dot on an object..or, you blow smoke through the beam...reason is...all the light is heading in exactly the same direction, so you wont see the beam, until you put something in its way, to disperse some of the light.

Who knows what a MAZER is/was?

Morph

Whoo!! I got a star!! :)
Apr 16, 2003
bar prop
Visit site
Reach for the lasers....

Oh and I ordered my blue lazer eyes for my E1 today, only the time until they invent them and ship them to me to wait!

Get in! :D

Chimp
Now come guys we all know from past posts the only bloke with blue lazers is Kitch...

:D :D

Oh and Skeet... MAZER try the below...

- A large drinking bowl or goblet made of metal or hard wood.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Middle English, from Old French masere, kind of wood, maple burl, of Germanic origin.]

Any good mate? :D

ChairChimp

It's a chimp and a chair!
Nov 5, 2002
Sheffield
MASERs

Are the same things as lasers (almost. But instead of (L)ight amplification you get (M)icrowave amplification.

They were invented first too.

Is there any end to the stuff skeet almost knows?

:D :D

Chimp