Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Angel LCD 03/ IR3

DarWood

Dagenham Swarm
Nov 30, 2002
Originally posted by DickySixx
What absolute twoddle. Are you trying to tell me that angels aren't technologically advanced and they've got a low rate of fire?
So ur telling me that all Angels dont have a velocity drop off when exceeding 15 balls per second unlike the X-Mags which dont. Also tell me how does having an LCD, shot counter and all the rest of the bull**** give you a better shot when you fire. It doesnt its purely for cosmetics (to make it look better).

I rest my case!!

D6

Jun 21, 2002
Nakatomi Plaza
Look here pal- I'm not saying that x-mags aren't good markers- my point is that you said angels aren't technologically advanced...and surely (whether they're any use or not) all the lcd wizardy is evidence alone of its technological advancement.

As for drop-off at over 15bps, it's never something that I've experienced, though I'm not saying it doesn't exist.

I find all the gadgets quite helpful actually- i wouldn't say it's any basis to say a marker is purely cosmetical because it has them.

Why don't you chill out?

DarWood

Dagenham Swarm
Nov 30, 2002
Originally posted by DickySixx
Look here pal- I'm not saying that x-mags aren't good markers- my point is that you said angels aren't technologically advanced...and surely (whether they're any use or not) all the lcd wizardy is evidence alone of its technological advancement.

As for drop-off at over 15bps, it's never something that I've experienced, though I'm not saying it doesn't exist.

I find all the gadgets quite helpful actually- i wouldn't say it's any basis to say a marker is purely cosmetical because it has them.

Why don't you chill out?
lol i didnt say they werent technically advanced. I said that they dont specifically deal in the technical side of the gun more the cosmetics. But im gonna have a good guess and say why did u buy an Angel, and ur answer will be because it looks good and shiny. People buy X-Mags because they are good on the technical side of things. Why do you think Dynasty use Angels, because its all part of the image. the guns look good so they look good.
And i am a chilled person u just quoted me wrongly:rolleyes:

D6

Jun 21, 2002
Nakatomi Plaza
Originally posted by FrontLine
lol i didnt say they werent technically advanced. I said that they dont specifically deal in the technical side of the gun more the cosmetics. But im gonna have a good guess and say why did u buy an Angel, and ur answer will be because it looks good and shiny. People buy X-Mags because they are good on the technical side of things. Why do you think Dynasty use Angels, because its all part of the image. the guns look good so they look good.
And i am a chilled person u just quoted me wrongly:rolleyes:
I didn't buy an angel- look at the banner. Quote: "And why do Angels still kick ass because they look good. Thats all thats going for them." Surely that statement eliminates them from being technologically advanced then????????

I'll leave it at that.

DarWood

Dagenham Swarm
Nov 30, 2002
LOL mate you cant make a statement with ??????????? then say 'I leave it at that'. The answer to your question no it doesnt its how you look at my statement. You saw it and obviously fault to yourself hey whats he chatting about Angels have a nice blue LCD and shot counter, and other nice looking gadgets. Why is he only saying that looks are going for em? yes they are technical electronic markers. But what im saying is that all that flashy stuff doesnt effect the shot. It just makes it look good.

Now i have said what i have to say. So please except it as my opinion from the beginning and try not to make such a big deal out of it.:)

D6

Jun 21, 2002
Nakatomi Plaza
Alright- maybe I misinterpreted your post. But there are features that will influence your shot- like dwell settings and COPS. But i can see what you're saying. Personally, I find the vibrating grip and game timer invaluable.

In my opinion, WDP have created a marker that apart from being a good shot, also gives you the option to have a bearing on other factors involved in the game.

I really will leave it at that (well, atleast try to...):) :) :)

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
Originally posted by Mario
things on there are nearly...but not quite true...... no, i've played with it and i'll tell you it rocks....and it will be at a very nice price as well.....
Moan Mario, dont keep us in the dark mate!!!

Even just a few weeeee clues lol :p

Mak D :D

ChrisWhiteSTEL

Mile High Club
Oct 21, 2002
Birmingham, UK
Visit site
Mario - working for WDP aint gonna release any information about the new stuff is he. Its against his agreement anyways, being an employee.

Dont u think everyone would work at WDP then blab about the new **** if u could get away with it.

Mario - You keep quiet son ;)

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
teaching grandma to suck eggs???

Originally posted by FrontLine
lol paul its a level 10 yes..... but its known as the X meaning X-Mag not E-mag valve cos its made from aluminium appose to the E-Mag valve being made from steel. Lastly making the gun weigh less.
My point being the valve does not stop chops the bolt does! Think I'm wrong? ok I'll put an X valve into a bog standard emag you put your finger in there and I'll pull the trigger, then we'll do the same in a mag with a level 10 bolt oops we can't.... cos you no longer have a finger!!!!
:p
X mag? been there done that, in fact I was around the 3rd or 4th person in this county to own a C&C eXtreme...:rolleyes:
The valve itself is no different bar the material used then an emag valve.

Paul.
:)

DarWood

Dagenham Swarm
Nov 30, 2002
Look im not gonna get into another argument 'been there done that'. lol and if u actually read the statement u quoted me on i actually said its a level 10. I also didnt say the X-Valve stops breaking balls, i just called it an X-Valve cos lets face it u dont go saying o i have a level 10 X, or a X Level 10. You say X-Valve for short.

Im done here....................