Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by FrontLine
I also didnt say the X-Valve stops breaking balls,
Funny I thought you said this: ?

has the new aluminium X-Valve which acts as a fail safe from the ACE or angel equilavent COPs. The X-Valve retracts from firing the bolt into a paintball in the beach if there is any resistance. So basically it eliminates chopping or pinching ur balls.
Riiiiiiight :p :p :p

lol I now know you call it a valve but strictly speaking its not! When I refered to my Xmag and was 'bigging it up' like you're doing, I refered to the level 10 bolt as the level 10 bolt, it kinda lets people know that you know what you're talking about, rather then coming accross like someone who is just sponsored by AGDE therefore its great ;).

Its all in jest mate so don't get bothered by it! :)

They are great markers but IMO they have a few things I couldn't get on with, the o-rings/carriers was one thing, the battery another and the way the hose runs to the valve also irratated me.

Paul
:)

acsik

Sep 18, 2001
Hungary
Visit site
Sooo now that we sorted out who has bigger cojones or whatnot....

...cant we get back to the subject??

What do we seemingly know about this imaginary WDP gun again?

Sinner

Squirrel watcher
Jul 11, 2001
Norwich, Norfolk
Visit site
Hey, go get your own Mag thread!!! ;) :p :D

One comment: I'm curious about the dropoff, I've had an Angel on *ahem* auto at 20bps whilst testing feed systems & I didn't get any drop off. If an Angel's out of tune then it probably would get dropoff, but that's the same with any marker.

What I like about Angels & IMHO is their greatest selling point is that they don't need any mods whatsoever out of the box. Other designs require this reg, or that board, or whatever to achieve their top-rated performance, but an IR3 is ready to go, with a stock version just a good as a 'custom' (although I accept that a few of the true customs such as Cobra or Adrenaline do have some performance boosts). Look aound and see how many true performance add-ons there are for the Angel & there's nothing! The only thing that maybe needs to be changed for an out of box IR3 is the trigger setup, but that's always a personal preference & so is impossible for WDP to get right in advance anyway.

OK, I'm a self-confessed Angel fanboi, so I admit I'm biased. I've had one since the first production runs were sold to the public, but I've dabbled with other designs & I always return to them. Yes, they do have their faults, all designs do, but I believe that the overall package you get with an Angel is the best there is. [Pauses to wipe away the froth of saliva :p ]

Walker (Nitro)

Who's Maria?
Jul 8, 2001
SoNotts
People buy X-Mags because they are good on the technical side of things. Why do you think Dynasty use Angels, because its all part of the image.
how many top pro teams use e-mags compared to angels?

Mother behave. you told us to keep quiet and here I find you letting out a hint here and a hint there. I sense the boyz are going to have to come round yours and tape up your hands or kill your net connection. Your letting out far to much information.

Oh hows ickle kylies nose and who was that hot oriental female who you know again?

Oh and we found out that are new jerseys are indeed sponges in disguise.

D6

Jun 21, 2002
Nakatomi Plaza
Originally posted by T.B.F.K.A.T.L.

Oh and we found out that are new jerseys are indeed sponges in disguise.
But they do look rather nice...certainly caught my eye (shame I couldn't see afterwards):) :) :)

Sinner

Squirrel watcher
Jul 11, 2001
Norwich, Norfolk
Visit site
Tortoise... oops. I mean TBFKATL ;)

Kylies OK, he's still miffed tho; and that was Nanxy (spelling is correct) who works in my office.

Sponges? I don't want to think what you, Stain & Banjo were getting up to! :eek: Especially after Banjo got to see his kinfolk in Deliverance again the other night... :p

As for the 'hints', just getting the world ready for yet more beauty! :D Oops, another hint. ;)

Could somebody pleeeaasssee return this thread to the original topic or were we done?

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
fu*k em all MakD, and buy my Timmy. no bells, no whistle, just 15balls a second right where you want them.

D6

Jun 21, 2002
Nakatomi Plaza
Originally posted by Cook$
fu*k em all MakD, and buy my Timmy. no bells, no whistle, just 15balls a second right where you want them.
But I demand a bell and a whistle....and a mean lean fat-grilling machine...:) :) :)