Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Angel LED

wee_mikee

Monkey Bhoy
Apr 8, 2007
wishaw
www.skirmishforum.co.nr
Right i dont know if this is the right place or not but here goes.
I am looking to sell my Angel LED its a one of two. It has a ying yang body making it that bit more special. How ever i dont know anything about angels and dont know what its worth. It comes with a new 3000 steely bottle and spares kit.
Any advice would be much appreciated.

arg1271

All the gear, no idea
Apr 6, 2006
Mooching round the 50, with the flag
in this day and age and the fact that it's a fairly old marker it's a matter of how much is someone prepared to pay, I have a c&c IR3 and I reckon I mighth get £60 or £70 if I pushed for it.

There is a chap on here however who does like the older angels especially if they are limited editions or on the rare side, I think his id is vegard (worth checking that though), drop him a message and see if he's interested.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Yeah speak to Vegard.

Just so we don't get anything wrong here, the Angel LED is held by alot of people as the gun that dragged paintball out of the woods. It was for me a major turning point in the way I played and could play the game.

As for a price, I reckon ask for £100 and see what you can get.

wee_mikee

Monkey Bhoy
Apr 8, 2007
wishaw
www.skirmishforum.co.nr
thanx guys. i've dropped vegard a message so i will wait and see what happens. I need to get rid of this so i can get my shocker fixed.. me being a dumba$$, i managed to locktite a grubscrew in the wrong place :(

SAMUEL.D.RYAN

one.man.band
Mar 17, 2007
Cambridge/Huntingdon
thanx guys. i've dropped vegard a message so i will wait and see what happens. I need to get rid of this so i can get my shocker fixed.. me being a dumba$$, i managed to locktite a grubscrew in the wrong place :(
Not the right place to talk about this, but heat up the grub screw to remove it, then scrape the locktite off the inside of the threads using a needle.