Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

angel or cocker

Tom37

Better Than Tom36
once you get the problems sorted with cockers they rip... but until then (and if your a mechanical retard like ben) then youll have trouble with cockers.

angles can be fired pretty much straight out of the box and you get the option of the 90 frame (which i personally prefer):D

Scars

Retired tattooed lout!
The one thing i found with cockers is that once set - id give it a couple of months til the thing would shake itself outta time again.

IMO there horrible machines and should have never been made electro and left to die a natural death

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
i use an E1 cocker and I love it, i've played with Angels before and i prefer the way my gun feels, like everyone has stated, it is really down to personal preference. Cockers can be a little tempermental but so can every gun out there. In many ways i prefer fixing my cocker to trying to sort out closed bolt markers. With a cocker, u learn what each individual part does - its all mechanical and logical. That way i find it easy to sort out any problems that arise. I was playing a tournament with my teammates Angel and it went down about 30 seconds off the break and i just couldnt work out what the hell was wrong with it, theres no visible working parts u can check or whatever, with a cocker you look at it and if its an obvious fault u can rectify it easily. One thing i will say about cockers is that dialling them up and down can be a bitch unless youve got a REX Dialler installed which makes it much easier. But yeah, try both, go with what you like, if you lived anywhere near me i'd say come down and try mine out. Just dont listen solely to all these Cocker haters :p When you've got them working theyre beautiful.

Scars

Retired tattooed lout!
Originally posted by Magic_8ball
i use an E1 cocker and I love it, i've played with Angels before and i prefer the way my gun feels, like everyone has stated, it is really down to personal preference. Cockers can be a little tempermental but so can every gun out there. In many ways i prefer fixing my cocker to trying to sort out closed bolt markers. With a cocker, u learn what each individual part does - its all mechanical and logical. That way i find it easy to sort out any problems that arise. I was playing a tournament with my teammates Angel and it went down about 30 seconds off the break and i just couldnt work out what the hell was wrong with it, theres no visible working parts u can check or whatever, with a cocker you look at it and if its an obvious fault u can rectify it easily. One thing i will say about cockers is that dialling them up and down can be a bitch unless youve got a REX Dialler installed which makes it much easier. But yeah, try both, go with what you like, if you lived anywhere near me i'd say come down and try mine out. Just dont listen solely to all these Cocker haters :p When you've got them working theyre beautiful.
Jus outta interest do you know what closed an open bolt markers are?

baker21

Wolf City Union
Nov 26, 2005
west midlands
Visit site
thanks for that majic,i was begining to think that cockers are like a virus on here,everyone avoids at all costs,i have an o4 prostock and like the feel of it ive just never had a go with an angel so couldnt say if id like that more.With angels what is the diffrence with with an a4 and 04?

Scars

Retired tattooed lout!
The 04 is usually refered to in the Speed's - whilst the A4 was actually made in the late 03-04 season.

The speed is the slightly more cut down angel, simpler if you like, some prefere then to the bells n whistles angels - there is little performance wise between the 04 speed and the A4