Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Angel Or Eblade

cjohns

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2001
Griffin, GA, USA
Hey Matty. Going to Germany? Hope you guys do better than Portugal.

A. Listen to Chip

B. Don't listen to Matty (He works for the Angel people so he is biased:D )

My main reason for saying E-Blade is it is faster with less ball breakage. I have shot both, and I say E-Blade.

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
Hi Chip, we will, many games could have gone our way in portugal but **** happens. Oh and the French judged and we played 2 prems in the dark:rolleyes:

Oh yeah buy angel its faster with less ball breakage etc

Chips only a mod cos he's got a mean bear hug, they all fear the squeeze.

:)

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
lol :D moderator... can't be wrong.... why ain't Robbo reading this he would like that statement :D

Cocker
I personally like the feel of the cocker, and love the back block going mad when your firing, it is also really reliable, AS LONG as you don't mess on with it if its working :) They are also accurate as hell, and combining this with the e-blade frame means its stupidly quick as well. Lots of people though talking about batteries not lasting too long in them... Also the guys at Planet are spot on if you need help (cheers Jack) :)

IR3
Completely different feeling marker. Space frame is one of those things you either love or hate... personally hate the non FLY ones with that dodgy cutlass bit on the grip, whos idea was that??!! :) They are though again stupidly quick, easy to maintain, and have a quality warranty, service & support from WDP. hey are a bit like a NASA space ship though, more settings than needed me thinks :) hence they have released the Speed, which comes in @ about £300 cheaper than an e-blade... yet to hear from someone I know what there like, but people on angel-owners are raving about them (then again they would).

I'm still undecided as to which one is better, but at the moment I'm leaning towards the Angel...

Dave

L J

big big titties
ive tried a race grip which is basically the same as an e blade and loved it, ive used an IR3 for a whole game, and did like it, but the COPS 2 thingy is ****e and rreally annoying, the space frame is good though.
i would go for the electro cocker more as cockers are just far better:eek: :p

anyone ordered a space frame for a cocker yet?:)

Tony

Dead Hellfish
Jul 7, 2001
Jarra, N-E , UK
Visit site
Get yourself along to a local tournament, hang around the chrono station, and ask people if you can have a shot of their marker.... try each one for yourself and see what you prefer. Eblades and Angels might fire at similar speeds. but cockers and angels feel VERY differently to fire.

It's an expensive mistake to make if you pick the wrong one!!

Oh, BTW, I say cocker..... I just like the way the backblock goes clack clack........ It's a comfort blanket to me! ;)