Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Angel or Ego?

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
depends on whether you plan to buy new or second hand - you can pick a1's up for £400 second hand but this also means if you plan to sell it on - it has less value than an ego - just because the market for angels is crap.

i personally prefer the feel of an a1 - but ego's are nice - loud but nice

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Cheers for all the opinions.

Have gone for an A1 in the end, mainly due to a banging deal which should even compensate for the rock-like depreciation of Angels 2nd hand. :)

Now if you'd said that the other way round you would have been closer.

Look at the position of the ram-exhaust valve-bolt

Then exhaust valve-high pressure chamber-lpr.

Then ram-solenoid

The only real difference is the ego has it's solenoid below the ram, and the Angel has it above the ram.
But then most poppet style work from a similar ram / valve / noid setup? Unless I am confused:confused:

You could say the lack of eyes, battery location, lack of rammer housing on ego 7 and bolt / breach setup define them as different?

Dr3d

www.team-sexlife.co.uk
Oct 20, 2006
nr Holmbush
www.team-venom.co.uk
what a wicked thread, I run 2 A1's and 2 05 Ego's LoL both makes and models of Marker are brilliant, gotta say tho for ease of maintenance the ego is a lot friendlier set up. :) your gonna have a lot a fun with the Angel matey :)

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
But then most poppet style work from a similar ram / valve / noid setup? Unless I am confused:confused:

You could say the lack of eyes, battery location, lack of rammer housing on ego 7 and bolt / breach setup define them as different?
But how many markers had this setup in 1999:p