Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

angel or etek

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
Jessica Alba could not turn you and tiffer from the path you two have chosen;)
Cheers Gassy I need no encouragement in my chosen pastime of defloration of laydies....:p.
Rear entry,bomb door action and rear-admiraly is not amongst my desires....;)

What a **** actress though,'spose when you look that good you don't have to do much else.....:rolleyes:

As for DS when he goes drinking @ the sailors mission it's not the whiskey that makes his arse sore,he normaly wakes up in a ditch £20 better off:eek:

Cheers Gassy I need no encouragement in my chosen pastime of defloration of laydies....:p.
Rear entry,bomb door action and rear-admiraly is not amongst my desires....;)

What a **** actress though,'spose when you look that good you don't have to do much else.....:rolleyes:

As for DS when he goes drinking @ the sailors mission it's not the whiskey that makes his arse sore,he normaly wakes up in a ditch £20 better off:eek:
Shhh, I want captain wood all to myself.

People think he has a large wooden leg, I know the truth.

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
single tubed design guns so yawn i thought angel were all about original designs that everybody else copied?
Has anyone ever seen an Angel Clone
And are not most of todays markers loosely based on best of older models with newer refinements.
Planet got where they are today by redesigning a standard marker to perform at a much higher level.

Back to the point - It depends on the Angel you put the E-Tek up against.

eLLiot-

Planet Eclipze[!]
Dec 19, 2007
Iv got an and etek and shot angel, with that comparison id get an angel but if it came to angel g7 it would be the g7

WEEBLE1

Officially "SPANKING"
Jan 10, 2006
Stoke on Trent
I've been ANGEL all the way for years !!!

I bought a G7 Fly off here last weekend for £100 - complete BARGAIN !

I am biased, towards Angel, although, I don't really like A1's ! :confused:

Personally, it depends on what you wanna spend, cuz, there are some CRAZY bargains about, if you look ! :)