Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

angel probs

TheGurkha

WeSellCookers
Mar 15, 2006
BIRMINGSPAM
www.facebook.com
hope it works out for you! but a larger bore barrel is always good to have. i run my A1 with a .697 cal barrel all the time. i have barrel kits, but im just lazy.

*over sized bore most likely will effect the accuracy of your paint. (well thats my excuse if i cant hit someone.)

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Is the bolt too far back? This was my problem until I learned of the 'click trick'.

Oh, and that's usually my excuse as well Gurkha :).

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
the ram can be adjusted within the body which moves the bolt position. There is a way of setting the correct position by the feel of the connection between the bolt and the hammer when opening the breech.

infest

Old slow and covered
Jan 1, 2009
ashford kent
now its getting more tecky . ill pass on that un less i can find some one to show me that lives close .

ill try diffrent barrels and hopper plus a few diffrent paints at week end and change the volumisers around see if i can get it to shoot .

Thib

Nov 26, 2008
Newcastle
Does you break in brust or shot per shot ?
There is no eyes on the a4, you might have to set a different reactivity level (I don't know the proper name)

infest

Old slow and covered
Jan 1, 2009
ashford kent
think i know what you mean and its bye shoot

and its on standed setting tried max rate off fire and i think the dwell is 14 as standed .