Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Angel Speed

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Originally posted by Richard Kirke (DUPS Rocket) UK
Because boys like toys... The same could be said for all WDP's markers with LCD screens covered by the palm of the hand couldn't it?

Richard

P.s. they are nice markers though
Not looked are the on the left or right hand side on the other Angels, if they are all on the left then they are not much use to us lefties.

Left-handers

Ah,

The Speed's are definitely on the LHS, the IR3's is also there I'm pretty sure. To be honest though you never need to see the speedometer during the game anyway, it is copletely pointless, but very pretty.

Since there are more right-handed people in the world I guess they had to choose the left hand side. Though how many people actually look at their LCD during a game?

Richard

L J

big big titties
well in order for a speed to be useful, u have to walk the trigger, and u cant walk the trigger while actually holding the grip because your fingers will be tensed, so when u walk the trigger properly, your hand wont be over the speed-o-meter so u can see pretty lights light up....really pointless, the whole idea of the speed was WDP would get rid of the pointless crap to make a really cheap marker....it didnt end up that cheap and its still got pointless stuff....

Actually I don't remeber having to shift my grip much to walk the speed (I got the chance to shoot one to review for PBUK), that's what the space frame is all about I seem to remember. But yes the leds were mostly visible.

When you compare the amount of crap/features on the IR3 with the speed, well it's stark. No text messaging and no thermometer for instance...

Richard

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
Have I missed the whole text messaging thing with me ir3??!!:confused:

You can send settings using the ir to another marker but didn't know u could message with it??