Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Angel Speed .........

Wadidiz

EnHaNcE tHa TrAnCe
Jul 9, 2002
Stockholm, EU
Visit site
It could be the hopper. I broke some balls when I first got my Speed with the eVLution II with the board just before the Y board. When I changed to one with the Y board I quit breaking balls. Now I shoot blazingly fast with the Z board and haven't chopped a ball yet.

I also went to the large volumizer which is softer on the balls.

Steve

Hudson'

Platinum Member
Apr 18, 2003
Redhill, Surrey, England
www.cjsparks.com
ye, did any of the things we suggested fix your problem? Btw today i lowered my operating pressure as low as possible by removing shims until it no longer fired, now ive got virtually no kick and am getting around 950 shots on a 68/3k Not to bad if you ask me. You should give it a try.

NBR

Tiger Army 1st Battallion
Oct 1, 2002
London
Visit site
ye, did any of the things we suggested fix your problem? Btw today i lowered my operating pressure as low as possible by removing shims until it no longer fired, now ive got virtually no kick and am getting around 950 shots on a 68/3k Not to bad if you ask me. You should give it a try.
What pressure is your LPR now running at?

So i've been told you should not do the above until it been "run-in"... something to do with the seals bedding in....?

tiza5ive

MH3 lives on
Dec 4, 2001
Wales (Near Sheepville)
Answers ........ but not fully sorted yet

hi guys

sorry for the delay in responding (pressures of work you understand, blah, blah, blah!!) :D

the following was worked at over 3 days

right then first up

we set up sensi as described , did ball test - all ok detected ball went slowly for a dozen or so then ramped it up - started breaking every 3rd or 4th ball :(

so we lowered tank ouput pressure to 350 -
marginal improvement (still breaking 1 in 10)

next we are started using a Y-board egg2 -
much bigger improvement as we also fiddled with mrof and speed control on egg (still breaking 10 in 200)

further on - am waiting for the arrival of borrowed volumisers to see if they make any improvement ........

watch this space :)

thx for the continued support :)