Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Angel vs E-Mag

Skiggles

Anyone for the pub?
Jul 30, 2002
Colchester, Essex, UK
Visit site
Have read plenty of reviews, played with a few markers and still cannot decide which....

but I think it boils down to these two..... Angel or E-Mag

Anyone got advice about the pros and cons of each marker.

What should it be.... both feel nice and fire well.

AGD is only 5 mins from my house a bit of a bonus but which marker?

:confused: :confused:

Flash-Bugout

doin' other stuffs
Jul 6, 2001
need to get hold of Tank for an exit
Whilst I have to (kinda) agree with DangerousBrian (even tho I shoot a Race'd Evo - I'd say the HalfBlock), is there any chance you could take the different markers you're interested in for a game?

Usually people will "click" with whatever marker is good for them.

Between the angel and mag tho, my personal choice (and it's just my choice remember) would be the e-mag (make sure it's got the level 10 mod - can't even chop in mechanical mode!).

But there ya go, just get out there and try to try them out.

MRfixit

Apr 16, 2002
south east
Visit site
I have an lcd angel, a c&c extreme e-mag & a F5 electric cocker.Of all of these the extreme has the fastest fire rate of all guns i have & all the guns i have tried.Add to this level 10 anti -chop,easy maintanance & airgun designs close to you is all a + point.The cocker has the best range,speed to out run a angel but can be more complex to repair to those that care not to fiddle with their markers.The lcd is very reliable,fast,light & easy to maintain.Try all markers before you decide,as each has its place on the field.Hope this helps.:D :D :D :D :D

Micah

Any object leaving a barrel of any marker at the same velocity will go the same distance. The only things that really have any bearing on accuracy are the paint, Cheep paint will never shoot straight. The better the paint the better the accuracy. Also how that paint fits the barrel. A good fit will cause good consistancy which inturn will allow you to put ball ontop of ball.

Sorry if I dont have all of the actual equations infront of me at the moment. It is summer after all. But think of it this way. If there really was a noticable difference in accuracy between any of the highend 'guns The WINNINGEST TEAMS in paintball would gravitate towards those 'guns But we see top teams using all sorts of 'guns with (and this is a huge surprise :rolleyes: ) the Angel being the most popular 'gun on the scene.

Who would have thought.

Oh and to get this a bit more on topic, Skiggles was asking about the 2 'guns that HE LIKES. So why do you all assume that What you like will automaticly be what he should get? Let him get what He likes and what he is most comfortable with. He is after all, the one who will have to live with HIS decision.

-Micah