Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Angel vs E-Mag

MrPink

Banned
Aug 15, 2002
Cook$ mom's house
www.ltpaintball.com
I'll second that, Just got my C+C Xtreme on Sat, was supposed to be playing with it on sunday but got let down by the team I was guesting for. John and Jackie were first rate at answering my questions and helping me on sunday getting the thing working (Didn't have ACE and 4500air when I was last playing!).
Oh yeah and it RIPS!:p

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by MrPink
I'll second that, Just got my C+C Xtreme on Sat, was supposed to be playing with it on sunday but got let down by the team I was guesting for. John and Jackie were first rate at answering my questions and helping me on sunday getting the thing working (Didn't have ACE and 4500air when I was last playing!).
Oh yeah and it RIPS!:p
Do you have any pics yet? what colour did you got for?

Paul.

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by MrPink
Boring old Black for now, Am saving for Pink to Gunmetal fade with smoke Warp and Halo (or Ricochet-can't decide which)
Has to be a halo mate, fastest thing out there! people say they're heavy and loud but honestly when its on the marker you don't notice the extra weight cos the batteries are at the front it balances the marker really well!

Paul.
:D

p.s. any pics??

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by DangerousBrian
hmmm....yeh you are right, maybe if we think of some use for them ?????

hmm, nope, apart from using them as building foundation material i cant think of anything:D
Lmao! damn expensive foundation!

Paul.