Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Angel winges!

Walker (Nitro)

Who's Maria?
Jul 8, 2001
SoNotts
I can get new for that!, Would you sell the geddon seperately? I dont really want it, not now anyway! i cnt afford it now ive got me evo. if only id have waited two weeks more, aint timing a bitch!. how come your selling it? what you getting instead.

chris:eek:

Paul (fusionUK)

Need Nickname?!?!?!
Jul 9, 2001
Manchester UK
www.planettribes.com
Originally posted by SiKK
man, an angel like that could prob go for about 1200 over here
Ok just to clear up some confusion It's an eclipse cocker for sale not an angel also he wants alot more then $750 for it, even though its been owned by K2 so is practically worthless now lol just kidding guys :D

And Chris, nice try mate :D you didn't really think he was going to let it go for £500 did ya????? lol

Walker (Nitro)

Who's Maria?
Jul 8, 2001
SoNotts
Errr....no

Worth a try!!!!, its just really annoying that hes selling his after ive just bought ny evo! Im not complaining about the evo its just i would have liked to have had more options when buying!.. can you e-mail me doo-doo's number

Cheers

[K2] Gilly

Balls
Jul 9, 2001
So'Wiggun
www.k2machine.com
Lord Pave of Guernsey raises his ugly head again!!!!
What happened to Jedi?

We got 5 cockers on the team at the moment, i if i get the right price for the cocker i will sell it but if not, i will just keep it as a back up. Not really fussed about selling it cause it's a really coool gun, it just means that it will take me longer to save up for an eclipse impulse vision thingy.:D