Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Angelbabes new cloth ... twinkel, twinkel, bling

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
I'm guessing your under 20 years of age and didn't get forced to watch 'Ghost' once too often by an over enthusiastic lady friend in your youth then...

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
£90 a pair o' trousers.......sexy and all but fecking expensive...tis what you pay for top quality tho....i'll wait to see if they want to give me any :D

Jon S

London Faction
Sep 22, 2003
London
www.jaysto.com
I'm liking the idea of keeping pods on your pants, but not enough to justify the cost. I might need to see about stiching some x-loops or similar onto my pants, but I can see the advantage of purpose made pockets. You wouldnt want to have your only paint fly off your legs as you break out!

weedave

Jan 16, 2002
Belfast
Originally posted by QuackingPlums
I like the idea of keeping pods in my pants too... however I use my existing pod-holding devices... They're called "Pockets[TM]" :D:D:D
I like my existing pod holding device also...

Its called a Pack! :D

FUBAR

Yank Car Nut!
Aug 1, 2002
Milton Keynes, Bucks, UK
www.mkb.cc
Originally posted by Benfrain
I'm guessing your under 20 years of age and didn't get forced to watch 'Ghost' once too often by an over enthusiastic lady friend in your youth then...
Im 22, but have only ever seen Ghost once and that was a looooong time ago. cant remember how i ended up watching that, mostly my GF watches Dirty Dancing, LOADS. that gets so annoying :mad:

Anyway back to topic... :)
I also like this idea of purpose designed pod-pockets on the pants, putting pods in your Pockets [TM] can be uncomfortable as they arent designed for supporting big cylindrical objects (innuendos on the back of a 6x4 postcard sent to....!!) they would also be useful for any punter hunting days when 2 pods is all your likley to need unless you really are being mean to the poor punters :D

Also where are the Pod Holders? if they are on the lower leg then they are really going to be a pain as they will move about too much.

I want some of those gloves tho, they look mighty comfortable.

neil mochan

turtle
Jun 17, 2003
Cannock
Visit site
pants & gloves

seen these at campaign and they look great.
the pants are really well made, looks like the best in the market,
well above dye. looking forward to getting a pair.