The Home Of European Paintball

Angels

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Originally posted by acsik
Man I got one thing to say I've been through every high end gun available. But NO and I stress NO gun is as reliable as an angel. And thats a fact mate not BS!

Whoever said thet they aren't reliable is

a. Don know squat about them.

b. Wanted to sell something.

Cya
Dude,

You need to ask the rest of my team re the Angel I had.

It was fiddly fiddly fo'shizzle.

I already stated that once you MASS produce something you are going to get the odd poo one in the batch (and lets face it they are mass produced), everything else I've shot tends to be custom so Angels are going to appear a tadd mediocre anyway. I mean mine was'nt bad in comparison to what some people shoot, it's just me and Allen keys / tools don't mix, and it needed constant adjustment to make it not either run inconsistent or blend paint.

It might help to compare markers to cars. The Angel is a bit like a Golf GTI, fairly fast, bit flabby does the Job. Voodoo Spec Impies bit more like BMW M3s, get you there a whole lot faster. Nexus Cockers.............. Ferrari 360.

:D :D :D

IanC

Jan 24, 2003
Searching for the pro-tour....:S
Originally posted by acsik
So you base your opinon about a whole range of guns on 2 lemons.

Smart!

Cya
What, one team buys 2 guns from the same manufacturer and they are complete ****ters. Sorry but you only lose a customer once. I am not saying that the entire range of guns are ****e down to the last one. Just that I wouldn't buy one.

Suppose you knew two people who bought the same car, and they were both $hit. Would you go out and buy one??? Would that be SMART!

Stongl, quite agree mate. Bulk builds breed the odd misshap. Too many parts the wrong end of tolerance and pop, you have a ****ter! Fortunately with most manufacturing plants you get a reliable test proceedure to eliminate these snotters. :)

acsik

Sep 18, 2001
Hungary
Visit site
Riiiight

While I totally not agree with your opinion based on my experience, I do respect it.

soo

Before we start to sling poo on eachothers guns (it will happen eventually). I suggest we leave this convo here and start to discuss the qualities of the gals from Fat Ladys Charms.

:)

Cya

IanC

Jan 24, 2003
Searching for the pro-tour....:S
Feel free to sling poo at my mag, I kept improving her to the point she doesn't work anymore....oooppss:D

Now, down to business, I think Anja is lovely.
Whos your favourite fat lady??:cool:

Laterz

Ian
:)

pb-afroman

Well I tried to post this yesterday, but for some reason the forum was working for me, so I'll post it now.

I'll say this first, I am biased. That said I love angels. In my experiences by far they have been the most reliable and fast guns I have ever shot. I have an LCD and a Speed and both are absolute machineguns. They are as fast as every other gun I've seen someone shooting or shot myself. The consistency is amazing also. I used my LCD at at tournament and then used my speed for the next three weekends. After that I switched back to the LCD and the velocity was right where it was amost a month earlier (and at +-2 to boot). Maintenance is virtually nonexistant. The customer service is also excellent and if you do have a problem, WDP is right there at your fingertips whereas if you buy an Intimidator it may be more difficult to get it fixed if something goes wrong.

As for why you should switch guns...from my experiences impulses are heavier and taller than angels. That said, I wouldn't switch guns unless there was something that I didn't like the about the one I had. If that is the case, tell us what you don't like about your gun and it will be much easier to say if you will like an angel or not.