Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Angels

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
Originally posted by Paul_collier

Ever thought that a longer bolt might add stability?

Paul
:)
Sorry Paul, this statement caught me at a loss, stability in what respect? :confused:

Not trying to be smart, just curious what you mean...

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Originally posted by Benfrain
Sorry Paul, this statement caught me at a loss, stability in what respect? :confused:

Not trying to be smart, just curious what you mean...
WDP made the bolts longer in the LCD as compared to the LED because a longer bolt is less likely to 'kink' in the bore and having a randomn slowing affect (which screws up velocity consistency).

This also used to happen with hammers back in the pump days and you could get 'anti kink' internals that stopped the hammers moving out of line and jamming with the side walls at such a steep angle.

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
LOL! Sorry, I was being a dumb ass and reading it the wrong way - I was thinking that Paul was trying to say it helped you keep balance or something, or stopped the gun flying off to one side - hehe! Sorry, it is Friday...

Cheers for the clarification Manike...

setb

dutchie
Apr 20, 2003
at Burger king
Visit site
impulse vs angel ???

I play white a Eclipse Impulse white the bleu board ,freak,magno trigger and lpr this baby rock real nice 13bps eye off 20bps eye on
And almost all eclipse markers are nice :)

But today I hopefully get my Dark Cl*ss Angel
I think it's S*XY al the way I will shoot this baby tomorow and then I could tell what my first oppinion is.

Originally posted by Paul_collier
And if the pro's use them they must be good eh?? :rolleyes: Must grab me an AMG spyder or a Tippman!!:rolleyes:
I wasnt commenting about the performance as we know all top end markers in a seasoned pros hands perform the same, however if they were as unreliable as some of the contributors to this thread would have you believe; then that Angel Fagoza guy would have been adjusting his snap ring, or changing all his seals, not running through RL like they were a bunch of novices.

Ever thought that a longer bolt might add stability?
Maybe it would, but surely theres less friction in a smaller bolt compared to one 3 times the length, and these companies seem to be always trying to make the bolts shorter but we can probably put that down to marketing drivel.

I don't understand your point about them not releasing a marker that won't shoot 12 bps without modification?!?!?
That might be why you hear stuff like, my impies well faster than an angel, because out of the box the angel triggers are long and firmly sprung, to prevent accidents by stupid people.

However, I love the space frame, now if only I could get one for my Viking..
Ive never shot a viking im afraid, are they ugly and tall like all the other angel clones?

Space frames are mint. I used to say i would never swap hands, just swap shoulders, now im well on my way to being ambidextrous :D :D :cool: