The Home Of European Paintball

Angels

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by John[SAD]
I wasnt commenting about the performance as we know all top end markers in a seasoned pros hands perform the same, however if they were as unreliable as some of the contributors to this thread would have you believe; then that Angel Fagoza guy would have been adjusting his snap ring, or changing all his seals, not running through RL like they were a bunch of novices.

Maybe it would, but surely theres less friction in a smaller bolt compared to one 3 times the length, and these companies seem to be always trying to make the bolts shorter but we can probably put that down to marketing drivel.

That might be why you hear stuff like, my impies well faster than an angel, because out of the box the angel triggers are long and firmly sprung, to prevent accidents by stupid people.

Ive never shot a viking im afraid, are they ugly and tall like all the other angel clones?

Space frames are mint. I used to say i would never swap hands, just swap shoulders, now im well on my way to being ambidextrous :D :D :cool:
No they use a 3 tube pyramid stacked design, are extremely consistant, run at 180 psi but not at the expence of efficiency!
Have you ever felt a stock Impulse/Viking/anything trigger? pretty much all of these are set long from the factory.
I, as I've said find the space frame comfortable but certainly not to the point I'd never shoot any other marker, hence the Featherlite.
The Angel is a great marker, IMO it's not 'the best' marker but it's certainly right up there ahead of pretty much anything else, build quality and Customer service are fantastic!!
Viking, yeah it aint that pretty, AKA left alot of meat on for custom companies to mill but as yet not many other company's have risen to the challange.... This I believe is no reflection on the marker itself more tied in to the fact that AKA wont sponsor a pro team and like it or lump it that does help sell markers, that said the popularity for AKA markers is certainly rising in the states, the current back order is around a month. To a point it's nice that they are selling that many based on performance not 'pro's use them so they must be good hype'.

Paul
:)

Originally posted by Paul_collier
No they use a 3 tube pyramid stacked design, are extremely consistant, run at 180 psi but not at the expence of efficiency!
Have you ever felt a stock Impulse/Viking/anything trigger? pretty much all of these are set long from the factory.
I, as I've said find the space frame comfortable but certainly not to the point I'd never shoot any other marker, hence the Featherlite.
The Angel is a great marker, IMO it's not 'the best' marker but it's certainly right up there ahead of pretty much anything else, build quality and Customer service are fantastic!!
Viking, yeah it aint that pretty, AKA left alot of meat on for custom companies to mill but as yet not many other company's have risen to the challange.... This I believe is no reflection on the marker itself more tied in to the fact that AKA wont sponsor a pro team and like it or lump it that does help sell markers, that said the popularity for AKA markers is certainly rising in the states, the current back order is around a month. To a point it's nice that they are selling that many based on performance not 'pro's use them so they must be good hype'.

Paul
:)
Ive felt the triggers on loads of standard guns, they range from really long and highly sprung like on the IR3 to full auto bouncy like the eblade.

I have tried a stock impulse (a rare breed), the trigger wasnt that bad but it was so tall and kicked so badly I wanted my old spyder back, or even my trracer.

I thought u would be using an excalibur Paul?

PS how much is it for a sidewinder reg anno'd in WDP champagne?

Also how long are the 3 sidewinder regs? Im after summat a bit longer than the wdp minireg, but not as long as a standard reg.