Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Anger Management Classes.

styles mugger

Dum...dum.....DUMMMM!!!
Jan 14, 2002
In my head, NOOOOO!!!!!!!
Visit site
If it was blantant just walk up 2 um(up 2 there face)give um the biggest EVIL STARE (sum times-> un say "i know wot u did,I wont 4 get wot u did un next time ULL GET IT! mayb not from me but sum 1 will hav a go at u so stop it).Or just walk away shakin my head in disscust.But the best way is 2 blow ya temper,shoot/kick the crap out of a pot (as long as it aint mine) or a drum(steel toe caps recommended!) etc, out of sight of othas.:)

jeevusmaximus

Jan 12, 2002
wiping

I know what you mean Tom Tom. Last time I played (at sparklies), the majority of the other team kept on cheating by wiping and starting the game before the whistle (village - hiding in the houses). It was really pissing me and Billy off and we kept on telling the marshals who did a good job of telling the f*ckers to play by the rules. Well, we won the day which helped me get back at them.

Oh, and another thing that pissed me off was the fact that they bought ALL the pyro's before the first game! They had over 15 pyro's and my team had 2. WTF!

One final thing, you could tell they had never played before when they used two flashbangs on the Sup'air field. What Tw*ts!!!

Sorry for my rant.

Mysteriousmoose

The moose you never see
Jan 18, 2002
Tallahassee Florida
Visit site
First off what you do is get a bucket of water and pour it into their hopper and their bags of paint. Then you figure out which one is their car and piss in their gas tank as you unload a burst onto their windshield. Then you go out and buy a stainless steel barrel and as they are bending down you club them with it. You can leave that last bit out if you see fit.

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by KillerOnion
My other solution: put more paint on them than can be wiped without a towel and/or pressure washer. Overshooting be damned. If they're not walking with an arm or gun up, my finger doesn't leave the trigger. They'd better here a whirring of my Revo if they want any kind of chance of getting away with crap like that...and I will pod as quickly as possible and have no qualms about dedicating the next 30 rounds to them on top of it.

Hellfire looks great when it forms a silhoette on the ground or bunker where they were.
One of the last rec games me and Doo-Doo played they kept swapping us from 1 team to another and the guys on our own team would try and light us up because "we shot them in the last game" :rolleyes: they were wiping like crazy so we just decided to keep shooting them till they called walked out, I swear some of those guys had about 10 hits on em lol :D:D

Paul.

styles mugger

Dum...dum.....DUMMMM!!!
Jan 14, 2002
In my head, NOOOOO!!!!!!!
Visit site
Originally posted by Paul_collier

One of the last rec games me and Doo-Doo played they kept swapping us from 1 team to another and the guys on our own team would try and light us up because "we shot them in the last game" :rolleyes: they were wiping like crazy so we just decided to keep shooting them till they called walked out, I swear some of those guys had about 10 hits on em lol :D:D

Paul.
Dont they always mate.:rolleyes:

Jamie

How, what, why,????
Feb 19, 2002
Visit site
Weve all had it happen but i lost my cool once,
this kid was doing it all day long and me and a mate were moving up on his postion and we both hit him but he just kept firing back, so we both stepped out from the tree and lite him up big time.
After that i dont think he wipped again. i cant say for sure becuase every time we got close to him he moved away. I just cant work out why lol :)

Tom Tom

Damn you ALL
Jul 27, 2001
Waterlooville
www.thinkingfortuesday.com
Originally posted by Jamie
Weve all had it happen but i lost my cool once,
this kid was doing it all day long and me and a mate were moving up on his postion and we both hit him but he just kept firing back, so we both stepped out from the tree and lite him up big time.
After that i dont think he wipped again. i cant say for sure becuase every time we got close to him he moved away. I just cant work out why lol :)

I would have done that had I not been a back player and he was a back player and I could not walk right up to him and unleash hell.

Thanks for the support guys, but to turn it on its head a little everyone here is against wipers and cheats, but I have recently done a marshalls course and was told of some of the things to watch for and that every team in p8ntball does cheat to a greater or lesser extent.

So does any one follow this trend, have you seen squeeky clean players become less than angels when they stop talking and start playing?

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Some playing on violations may be unintentional or due to poor reffing. Adrenalin going and zoning in to the task at hand often keeps people from feeling hits that they should, even at absurdly short distances. Wiping can sometimes, though rarely, be incidental, such as checking with a finger to see if one actually broke or grabbing an area as a reflex response to the pain of a hit if felt, or other non-deliberate causes. In practice yesterday in fact one of our more experienced players took a hit to the ankle which I saw but his pants folded down over it and he slid into his bunker which rubbed it in and almost made it look like an old hit...he kept playing and was called clean. At the end of the game he said he knew that paint had hit him but was uncertain of the break and couldn't check himself because he was in the middle of some serious heat, which was true and I know him to be an honest player. But at the time anyone who didn't see everything, only him counted clean at the end of the game with a clear hit on him, could have argued that he played on. It wasn't immediately obvious, but could have been seen by him if he had the time and had taken such to examine himself, but there's only so much you can ask a player to do. People can be honest, but I don't think you could honestly ask someone to be too much of a pushover. Shots that roll down the neck, in the back of the knee, in between the pods, etc, really suck to have to call as a referee, but we must, and it's a hard job to thoroughly search a player while he's playing and make a timely AND accurate call.

Aug 5, 2001
Visit site
My two cents, just deal with it. There is nothing you can do, if someone wants to cheat just to make his self esteem be boosted by a win, then let him. The kid probabaly has issues, sometimes if you see a cheater, he may not know it was illegal because he saw someone else do. Everyone, the cheating has to stop, this isn't a plea, it is a demand. How will paintball be thought safe and be crediting a sport in the mass media? There aren't many other sports where people will cheat, if you have to cheat to win then you should just practice and get better. Hopefully in its time paintball will shape up into a reasonably safe and cheater-free sport. Only then will paintball be thought highly of. I just ask people randomly if they think paintball is dangerous, then if they say no, I ask if they play. Most people that say no, it isn't dangerous are parents of players or players themselves. The media is influencing our mind, the danger of paintball comes from you, from you getting angry at a cheating and doing something that you will regret. This is the truth, it all is simple. If you think that there is a cheater then tell the person, or a game offical. If you think that you can change this then become a referee, don't complain that the referees are bad until you have been one. Paintball is dangerous because of anger boiled inside, because of actions that are done without thinking. Again, without the help of everyone paintball will fall into a lower class sport. It will be thought of as a dangerous and it has no sportsmanship in it. How many people want that? I ask you this, can a cheater be stopped? How?