Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Anno from sloth...

OddJob

Photographer
Oct 28, 2004
North Essex
That looks phenomenal, and only £6 per piece? What was your total bill for getting this anno'd? (including set up).

Stormtrooper32

stuck in a tech tent
Sep 23, 2006
on the paintball field
it was over xmas, but one of the guys at sloth was in hospital so it took a bit longer, jamies does say give him a couple of weeks to do the whole prosses of stripping, anno, reassy and test but again its well worth it as it gets a service at same time have a look at sloths web site hope this answers at least part of ur question:D

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
I'm not too sure what's going on with this group buy now. I think it will be better to deal with Slothball directly. Here's the quote from their web site : "Anodising orders are still in full swing, for more details contact Anodising@slothball.com". Sorry I can't be any more help - but I've never had anything ano'd - so I know nothing about it.

Sorry again.

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
Right guys I've just read this thread and it seems like a good plan but someone needs to take charge and maybe if everyone involved chips in a couple of quid on top of there already dirt cheap anno'ing then you can make it worth that persons while(no I'm not volunteering;) )

what Jamie from sloth said originally (as i read it ) was that you need a 'bagman' who everybody sends their bits too enclosing a completed anno form,He then sends them all to Sloth at the same time...hence 1 job.... hence the 'group buy ' sending in parts to Sloth in dribs and drabs and expecting them to sort out the logistics of who's part of the group buy etc etc ..is frankly expecting a bit much and defeating the original purpose methinks