Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Anno from sloth...

Thought Yorgie was the guy for this, and if he has dropped out why hasn't he sorted someone to take over?:confused:
I have had loads done by Jamie and Matt and not had to wait anymore than 2 weeks. Sometimes just 5 days. I think if you are thinking of a group buy then you should give it at least four weeks depending on how many are doing it.
Nige
ps. just had my 07 done and it was just over £100 for the lot. look further up the thread and I have explained prices MANY times.:)

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
How I would do it is..

Everyone pays an initial tenner (this covers setting up fees and return postage for your parts) and is still at least half price ..

Everyone then pays The £6 or £7 per part on top ,those paying the organizer (hmm .....lets call him....eh....hmmmmm...'Raff' )with paypal must include fees .

Everyone then waits patiently and gives 'Raff' time to gather all the parts and forms from everyone and send them to Sloth

anything up to 4 week turn around (only ever taken 2 with me but you never know)

Everybody still waits patiently for 'Raff' to recieve the new shiny (or dust) goods and post them out in one go (recorded)

everyones happy...any profit go's to 'Raff' who isnt going to make a lot but might get a free anno job out of it ....so for a change ..he's happy (unless of course he has an Ion and maybe could buy a felt tip with the cash)

Most importantly everyone has to realise that they are going to have to wait for anything up to maybe 2 mnths for their stuff to get done due to cheques clearing,processing time and Raffs necessity to have a life and not concentrate on being your monkey boy ...so... Raff doesn't get flooded with "where my gat" pm's its not his fault.

Sorry to sound Patronizing ....actually ...no im not,ive got a hangover...

paintball-lizard

Automag yeah baby yeah!
Oct 7, 2005
Kilsyth
How I would do it is..

Everyone pays an initial tenner (this covers setting up fees and return postage for your parts) and is still at least half price ..

Everyone then pays The £6 or £7 per part on top ,those paying the organizer (hmm .....lets call him....eh....hmmmmm...'Raff' )with paypal must include fees .

Everyone then waits patiently and gives 'Raff' time to gather all the parts and forms from everyone and send them to Sloth

anything up to 4 week turn around (only ever taken 2 with me but you never know)

Everybody still waits patiently for 'Raff' to recieve the new shiny (or dust) goods and post them out in one go (recorded)

everyones happy...any profit go's to 'Raff' who isnt going to make a lot but might get a free anno job out of it ....so for a change ..he's happy

Most importantly everyone has to realise that they are going to have to wait for anything up to maybe 2 mnths for their stuff to get done due to cheques clearing processing time and Raffs necessity to have a life and not concentrate on being your monkey boy ...so... Raff doesn't get flooded with "where my gat" pm's its not his fault.

Sorry to sound Patronizing ....actually ...no im not,ive got a hangover...

It would aslo be good if said person gave everyone a date to have their bits and the cash in by like the end of the month.

And Jamie what are you doing drinking on a school night lol

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
That would be a brilliant idea if "Raff" knew anything about anodising. What happens if someone cocks-up their order - does "Raff" take them blame and the agro? Imagine if someone got a green bit back - when it should be blue.

Maybe someone who knows about this type of stuff would be better than "Raff"?

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
I dont think Raff's the kinda guy that lets a complete lack of knowledge or understanding stop him from forging ahead .....:D

yorgie

Yorgie for Mod '07
Jun 2, 2006
Surrey
Thought Yorgie was the guy for this, and if he has dropped out why hasn't he sorted someone to take over?

I have - Raffles! if by popular demand i need to take this over again, i'm prepared to - i'm not getting anything done though, but i really don't mind taking charge...

EDIT - i'd probably be cheaper than Dskize's "Raff" as i could drive the parts to slothball, and pick them up when they're done, as i'm SUCH a nice guy :p