Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Annodizing? Any group buys?

blackplasma

Jul 4, 2005
Telford
hey there fishy, i was gutted to find that my unitec silver back didnt match colours with my platinum ego 05 so can i get it annoed to match please? (can send an lpr for colour match)
what sort of turn around would we be looking at? because i dont have a spare back to use in the mean time!:eek:

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
of course you could do...

turn-around time is 2 weeks i think, but im not all that sure :confused:

im waiting till we get about 70 pieces ideally, before i approach jamie about possibly asking a a few quid off for doing the job-lot, since that way it will be a size-able order :)

all we need is a few full markers to come along, and we'll reach that target :D

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
And here I am, ready to go :(

The saw came out, so its 4 bits, can someone remind me what a re-anno does to bore sizes, is it an increase, or a decrease?

Anyway, the more the merrier, will hang on, unless I sell the gun in the meanwhile :D
its on their site - i think it was an increase of like .0000001 or something - meh its a very small change

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
Can someone give me a rough price with this group deal for a full anno of a marker

Doesnt matter what marker just a real rough price?
im waiting till i get a large quantity of parts on the list before i speak to jamie... else why should/would he offer anything other than regular price :rolleyes:

the only obvious discoutn so far, is the £25 set-up fee being split between everyone :)

no edit here! :rolleyes: :D