Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Annodizing? Any group buys?

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
im waiting till i get a large quantity of parts on the list before i speak to jamie... else why should/would he offer anything other than regular price :rolleyes:

the only obvious discoutn so far, is the £35 set-up fee being split between everyone :)
cough 25 cough

I would like my 05 ego to be done,

Its basically the whole gun, I need it to be black with the CCU kit in Red!

This is exactly what I had in mind!!!!

http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/37000/ego_2_rs.jpg except the dark olive is dust black and the red bits are obviously dust red... and obviously without the cool custom milling.

Somone let me know how much I am looking at as this will determine if I do it or not?

I also heard somwhere that Annodising your marker really screws it up! somthing about the acid or somthing?

Somone care to enlighten me as there is no way I am risking my gun!!!!

thanks.

blackplasma

Jul 4, 2005
Telford
last thing i heard was that fish is waiting for about 70 ish items before making the call! a full ego should be about 15 pieces to add to the order!:eek: so put up how many items you want doing and maybe fish can do a quick tally up?
im still in for 1:eek:
oh and your gun is already annodised and as far as i know it is annodised over the top so there is no acid involved! as far as i know anyway! fish will tell ya!