Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Annual Forum awards......

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Forum Hero - too many but leave me out of it, all I did was push a few numbers around.
@jitsuwarrior for being who he is and quietly sorting out Leezo stuff with Sue behind the scenes,
@Buddha 3 for suggesting the auction, a seedling of an idea which grew to giant redwood proportions
@Robbo for providing the platform and allowing it to go ahead
@Dskize for that donation which was nothing short of legendary,
@Ballantin who was also up there with the big spenders, over £800 if I remember
@foot @Bolter @Rider @NitroBall @Cook$ @Lump for moderating, unpaid, unloved, unappreciated and each and every one with their own lives and family stuff going on outside of the forum but still coming here to provide a decent place for y'all to hang out and remaining pro to the core while doing it.
@Bon for all the techy stuff going on behind the scenes.
And everyone who donated money, prizes, bids which went to Sue and the kids to make their lives that little less painful during the hardest of times.
Forum Villain - Walker, anyone else who tried to do other people out of their kit or hard earned money.
Forum Badass - @Buddha 3 you just wouldn't f*ck with him on any level, physical or intellectual.
Forum Dealer of the Year - @foot , has given out more help for free to poor Vanguard owners than I've had hot dinners.
Forum Wannabe -
Wittiest member - @Cook$ , dry and often unappreciated extremely intelligent genre of comedy genius which has often had me chuckling for a full day at work
Biggest Whore - @Missy-Q who's just a big HO
Pimpest member - @Missy-Q who's pimp as f*ck at the same time.

CraigofScotland

Naked fun time
Oct 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
@Tommika (can I buggery remember the spelling) . . gives out massive advice on everything . .across forums too.
@Dusty for helping bring forums together behind the scenes, with myself and wildways. People think they can hide . . it’s fun when they can’t sell stuff on any forum for being an asshat on one of them.
@Rat for doing his thing for disabled balling. Its great to see his enthusiasm and passion

Reactions: phil-boy and Dusty