Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Another Clearout inc Kitbags(2)

sploob

Aug 31, 2009
Angel Airtime playing pants in Black/Yellow, size Large. £10.00 posted
Il take these of your hands :)
First post on this forum i know,been using talkpaintball and got some positive feedback of that site.
If any of the slide shorts are still left il take either one im not to fussed :)

Cheers

Marc0

IronWolf
Feb 18, 2004
Sleeping in Bracknell.
www.p8ntballer.com
Il take these of your hands :)
First post on this forum i know,been using talkpaintball and got some positive feedback of that site.
If any of the slide shorts are still left il take either one im not to fussed :)

Cheers
The slide shorts are under offer waiting for reply, if that reply is not received today you can have the JT shorts.

The Angel Pants wil be yours either way.

Will PM you payment details later today once I know if it' the shorts too ;).

Laters :)

Marc0

IronWolf
Feb 18, 2004
Sleeping in Bracknell.
www.p8ntballer.com
If this fall thrugh ill take the empire short £10 posted thanx
If any of the slide shorts are still left il take either one im not to fussed
OK 24 hours have passed and no word from Nickless Cage so slide shorts offered to jamaluddeen & Sploob.

Have PM'd payment details to you both, first to confirm funds transfer into Paypal account gets the slide shorts.

jamaluddeen

Jul 8, 2009
HI M8 tryed to pay you but pay pal is saying its not a valid address any idea ??? still want the empire slid shorts thanks

Nickless Cage

Jun 12, 2009
OK 24 hours have passed and no word from Nickless Cage so slide shorts offered to jamaluddeen & Sploob.

Have PM'd payment details to you both, first to confirm funds transfer into Paypal account gets the slide shorts.

Sorry, due to moving into another flat i am temporarily without internet access.

Should have told you, so its my fault and ok that you offered the shorts to someone else

Should they become available again, please drop me a line.

Cheers