Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

another crime involving paintball

MC0629

Jun 8, 2013
We had something similar in the UK a couple of weeks ago. 2 guys in Aberdeen showed up at a school, got out their car with masks on and started shooting at kids at a school with a marker! Not only is this stupidly dangerous as obviously no kids had any protection, but as regular guns aren't normal practice in the UK, it was clearly terrifying for the kids.

Thankfully nobody was seriously hurt, but the image of paintball took a real hammering locally!

d1708

Apr 8, 2013
We had something similar in the UK a couple of weeks ago. 2 guys in Aberdeen showed up at a school, got out their car with masks on and started shooting at kids at a school with a marker! Not only is this stupidly dangerous as obviously no kids had any protection, but as regular guns aren't normal practice in the UK, it was clearly terrifying for the kids.

Thankfully nobody was seriously hurt, but the image of paintball took a real hammering locally!

Stuff like this makes my blood boil. Why would people even think to go to a school and shoot kids

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk

Some articles on it:

http://swns.com/news/children-queuing-ice-creams-shot-drive-by-attack-paintball-guns-36189/
http://m.stv.tv/news/north/228027-two-men-due-in-court-after-pupils-allegedly-targeted-with-paintballs/

AlfiEgo

Jun 29, 2013
Norwich
As with all things there is always a small minority that want to put a dampner on such things... lets hope paintball markers keep out of the news for all the wrong reasons... it may be a case of paintball marker licensing (i'm sure the government would love a little extra spending money ;-).)

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
As with all things there is always a small minority that want to put a dampner on such things... lets hope paintball markers keep out of the news for all the wrong reasons... it may be a case of paintball marker licensing (i'm sure the government would love a little extra spending money ;-).)
And of course everyone who has a paintball gun for nefarious reasons is going to comply and apply for a license, i don't think so.