Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

another new guy

AshEllis

Ashley
Oct 10, 2011
Wrexham, North Wales
Thats dirt cheap, who did you buy that off? Does it work?
i was having a night out with some friends i jetski with, (thats my normal hobby) and apparently i bought the paintball gun and a mini moto of one of the lads who was trying to make a bit of cash to put into his ski but never bothered collecting the minimoto as i didnt pay for it, yea it works sweet just hooked a cheap bottle up to it yesterday n its got a right kick on it, only problem is it sometimes fires 2 balls like once every 40ish shots no idea why though?

mainly play at the kinnerton site, great place to play lots of people willing to help you get into paintball, I started up last year and everyone down there was very friendly, and it's a good atmosphere too. As for the barrel length, as liam92 said length doesn't make much difference at all.
yea i went to have a look there the other day, it took me like 2 hours to find the place ha but yea they all seem really friendly, it looked really good down there too, hopefully will see u down there soon

are longer barrels worth it... the basic answer is no for a host of minor reasons, mainly that using a 20 inch barrel is only going to give you 4" more range than a 16", and the odds of you hitting/breaking paint on anything that far away is unlikely anyway
ahh i see thanks very much, well what are usualy the 'must have' upgrades? or should i just save my money and get another marker?

Unless it's to play baseball, assist builders in knocking down walls, to donate to the local site for punters, or wrap around your brothers neck :)
HA "assist builders in knocking down walls" love this!

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
ahh i see thanks very much, well what are usualy the 'must have' upgrades? or should i just save my money and get another marker?
well tippmanns are well known for being really basic reliable mechanical guns which you can upgrade to suit. they make loads of upgrades for their guns but in my opinion unless you are into making these guns look realistic (which the 98 isn't actually that good for) then although the upgrades improve it slightly, you'll get a lot more bang for your buck buying another 'tournament style' gun.