Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Another vlocity problem

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham
Bought a vlocity jnr of a regular member on here. Got in today and within 10 minutes of it arriving I had fresh batteries in it to test it and found that its constantly trying to feed?!?!
I put my fingers up the feedneck yet it still tries to feed. I have also put paint into it and again....its constantly trying to force paint through. My own vlocity does not do this so am wondering if anyone can throw any light on it before I resort to sending it back to the lad I bought it off.

A team mate had a similar problem with a new one bought direct from JT so I'm wondering if its a dodgy batch as this one looks brand new aswell....:rolleyes:

Any help appreciated as I need another hopper by the weekend.

-Chef

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
try giving the eyes a clean chef - if that doesn't work, sounds like your eyes are knackered - just send it back to the seller.
It looks like its brand new mate so the eyes shouldnt need touching. I have pmed the seller, was hoping there was a quicker way to get this sorted as I kinda needed the vlocities for Mark and his kids this weekend. Fingers crossed the Seller does the right thing;)

-ChEf

sennz

K20 EG
Nov 14, 2007
Vlo's are force fed, they have no eyes.

when paint is in, an not being shot, it'll constantly pulse on the paint, and spin when there is no pressure against the paddle.

*minor edit.*

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
when paint is in, an not being shot, it'll constantly pulse on the paint, and spin when there is no pressure against the paddle.
when I put paint in this one it doesnt 'pulse' as it should do, it spins as if it where empty. Also as already mentioned, it does not seem to detect balls in the feedneck properly, instead of going into 'pulse' when my finger is in the neck it just slows a little but is still spinning as oppossed to pulsing.

Any clues before I wrap it back up to return it?

-ChEf

Chinn

Bristol Effect
Oct 28, 2004
South Wales
you tried your normal chip in it?
if not if your at CPPS i'll bring my old standard vlocity chip if its of any help?

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
you tried your normal chip in it?
if not if your at CPPS i'll bring my old standard vlocity chip if its of any help?
I'll give it a whirl once I hear back from the lad I bought it off. I dont wanna start taking it apart for him to say he wont take it back cos I opened it up.

If it is the chip then yes mate, I am at CPPS on sunday so we could sort something out, cheers;)

Will let ya know once I hear back from the seller.

-Chef

Chinn

Bristol Effect
Oct 28, 2004
South Wales
ok mate pm me your addy and i'll put it in the post today so will be with you tomorrow and if the seller says ok you can try it before sunday :)

Ghostrocket

Its all about your Ego
From playing with various chips in Velocitys the problem i have found is that if the chip is in the wrong way it still does something. It would help if when a chip is in wrong it does nothing and when its in correct it does the job.

Might be worth asking the seller if he had a different chip in it if so i would look at flipping the chip round :)

apologies if this has been said previously