Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Another vlocity problem

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
Vlo's are force fed, they have no eyes.

when paint is in, an not being shot, it'll constantly pulse on the paint, and spin when there is no pressure against the paddle.

*minor edit.*
VLocity's have eyes.

Juniors have the standard one mode which will stop feeding when the eyes detect the ball.

Standard VL's have various modes. Mode 1 being the above. And the rest being various degrees of tension that is put on the ball stack when its not full on feeding. (These modes can get battery hungry so I would stick to mode 1).

It could be various things.

So either I think the chip is actually a standard or aftermarket chip and in a higher numbered mode, in which case:

you should be able to change the mode by holding in the button on the left (if the pad has broken off, use an allen key to push it in, you may have to hold it in before turning it on, cant remember but you have the manual there). As its held in the light will flash X number of times to indicate mode X ( so 3 flashes = mode 3). Let go when its only flashed once to set it to mode one.

OR

The chip is knackered or not fitted correctly

OR

The eyes need replacing.

- Will

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham
chip is a standard vlocity one and is fitted fine ( I checked) but the eyes do not seem to be functioning properly as I covered them up completley when I had it apart and the hopper was still spinning?!?

I have a spare vlocity chip coming but my guess is the board/eyes are shagged.

-ChEf