Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Another 'What if'? .....

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
so my question would be if there is no god, and therefor no religion, would this discovery bring us world peace!!
Although Thshaka has already answered this, I did wonder why this question would have even been asked because if we acknowledge we already have wars when there are a myriad of religions all believing in their own particular derivative of a creator most of which preach peaceful living.

Why on earth would you think there could be peace when people believe there is no god and therefore have no moral compass.

But I suppose, it's fair to say, almost all religions are human constructs anyway and so if we can create a god , why not a moral compass.

It amazes me how the human race can create so many gods that we got them coming out our ass and yet we can't even create a worm .... kinda ironic ain't it!

Joshie15

Jul 28, 2009
UK,Bournemouth
someones prolly already said it, but i aint searchin thru to see if they had.
even is there was undeniyable proof that there was no god, people would still deny it and work out some excuse for it because without religion and the thought that their is life after death people would go crazy.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
someones prolly already said it, but i aint searchin thru to see if they had.
even is there was undeniyable proof that there was no god, people would still deny it and work out some excuse for it because without religion and the thought that their is life after death people would go crazy.
Crazy?

In what way?
Clinically insane crazy?

Joshie15

Jul 28, 2009
UK,Bournemouth
Crazy?

In what way?
Clinically insane crazy?

possibly,
i ment crazy as in crime spree's. if the current criminal justice system isnt enough to put criminals off and most criminals who say they are reformed say its because they found god there nothing to stop them.
people would loose control and mass hysteria would set in, and seeing as most people would turn to there god during mass hysteria then god knows what would happen...

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
possibly,
i ment crazy as in crime spree's. if the current criminal justice system isnt enough to put criminals off and most criminals who say they are reformed say its because they found god there nothing to stop them.
people would loose control and mass hysteria would set in, and seeing as most people would turn to there god during mass hysteria then god knows what would happen...
Joshie, how old are you mate?

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
what do u mean? like in the discrimation one???? whats wrong with that comment?
You have commented in 'What if', 'Positive discrimination' and 'Why do people cheat' ...... I just wanted to know how old you were Josh, nothing more, it helps me understand the questions a little better that's all, no worries!