Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ansgear paintball????

desponge

weekend warrior
Aug 6, 2003
Darlington
just wondering if anyone has had any dealings with these guys, they are in the states and have some really good discounts.
im having to go to these guys as I need a 3-way and timing rod for my 'cocker and I can get these and postage for £23 as there seems to be a country wide shortage over here:rolleyes::)

Jermaine Hull

Sep 17, 2012
Plenty of dealings with them on lots of gear, delivery can be about 7-10 working days dependent on customs usually. Haven't been charged by customs too much, also loads of lovely exclusive stuff ;) Might be worth asking mates if they need anything aswell and split the postage abit @desponge

Reactions: desponge

desponge

weekend warrior
Aug 6, 2003
Darlington
its not the prices or postage that concerns me......its the reliability and them having the right gear in to send me.......

Kwarocks

Oct 22, 2013
ANS Gear from what I've experience with them, (just recently moved to the UK from the US), is a very reliable store. I've ordered a couple things from them that I couldn't get here, as Jermaine said it takes around 7-10 working days but is worth the wait.

tombut716

Team Proteus Founder & UKPSF Member #5993
May 13, 2013
Cheshire
Used them a few times, never had a problem, sometimes theres a delay waiting for a item to come into stock but they let u know

nutz247

Nov 3, 2009
near windsor
Used them a couple of times mostly when I go on holiday to the states an empty comes back full with gear. It was east to west coast shipping and a tight time schedule all with now issues.

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
I've used them a few times and they've always been great, had stuff in under a week (usually 7-10 days) and always spot on with the items ordered.