Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Any advice for a serious new starter?

Spooly

PMGWC #16
Jul 9, 2011
Bournemouth
ive been looking into the proto rail 2011 and it seems to me like its a cracking little marker for a first timer who wants something that will be reliable and a bonus is that proto are a good company and if anything does go wrong they will sort you out :)

price...£199 from lips http://lips-paintball.com/acatalog/PROTO_Markers.html

its basically a vibe in a better body as they have the same solenoid ......sorry for using paintball lingo :(

Reactions: LewBoyEd

dcoe

ronnie ruined my life !!!!!
Nov 26, 2011
ive been looking into the proto rail 2011 and it seems to me like its a cracking little marker for a first timer who wants something that will be reliable and a bonus is that proto are a good company and if anything does go wrong they will sort you out :)

price...£199 from lips http://lips-paintball.com/acatalog/PROTO_Markers.html

its basically a vibe in a better body as they have the same solenoid ......sorry for using paintball lingo :(
its a cracking little marker carnt folt it comes with all the gud bits like clamping feed neck and on off asa never had a problem with it (y)

dcoe

ronnie ruined my life !!!!!
Nov 26, 2011
your thinking of the proto reflex rail mate its a bit different (y)
sorry spooly had a moment of madness there went compleaty brain dead fink its because i offerd him a reflex and got crossed wires lol :confused:

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Buy the best gun you can afford, you'll only want to upgrade if you don't.

A bottle is a bottle is a bottle, buying second hand make sure it's in good nick and from someone with a decent reputation.

A loader is a loader too, they'll all feed more than adequately. Rotors are popular and expensive, my personal preference is a prophecy which can be had for cheap on the classifieds but equally a decent Halo, Invert Too, Reloader etc is a bulletproof investment.

Buy the mask which is most comfy for you, not the one you like the look of best, I4's are great but often leave peoples' chins exposed as they are TINY little masks. Some masks are more customisable like the JT range.

Reactions: zX JT Xz