Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

any information on my smk pbm spec? newbie here

adam316147

Apr 6, 2014
hi there. firstly, im new to the sport so go easy on me :) recently went paintballing with some friends and had a really good time, so decided i would like to take up the sport. not looking to go into tourneys or anything like that, just a bit of fun with some friends.

so yesterday, i got myself an smk pbm spec. shortly after paying for the gun, i decided to look up some information on what i had just bought but i cant find any information on the gun what so ever. cant find any parts or attachments for the gun. so i was wondering if anyone could tell me anything about this gun. is it a good gun to be starting out with? any bad points? any info on the range and accuracy? any recommendations for some attachments?

any info would be great. basically im just trying to find out if ive gone a step in the right direction in buying this gun or have i just made a big mistake and wasted my money?

thanks guys.

Evil Rich

Platinum Member Lifetime PMGWC #101
May 22, 2008
Northumberland
Probably a sypder clone blow back, it'll be very basic and generally utter rubbish but should be worth a giggle if you like it.

Should have found a Tippmann A5 as a first fun marker

Spookls

pain is temporary pride is forever
Oct 21, 2013
Leicester
From what i hear
Mistake YES you should have got on here sooner and asked for advice
Waste of money that depends on what you paid

Spookls

pain is temporary pride is forever
Oct 21, 2013
Leicester
I bit pricey if you purchased second hand fair if you got a new one have seen them range between £30/80 second hand but if it works fine then enjoy it for awhile and get some experience then upgrade

Mr.Vanguard

Apr 26, 2014
South East
Wow thats pretty steep but a marker is a marker at the end of the day i brought myself a Vanguard creed not too long ago and had problems with it the company has moved to america now so really the only place i can get parts now are here on p8ntballer im sure if you run into a problem p8ntballer or any other forum can help you out with parts for your marker
have fun sir