Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Any interest monkeyboi barrel mods ????

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
be careful doing carbon fibre, I've read that it can be dangerous to work (Super Stanchy on mcarterbrown.com bores barrels for freak inserts and I think I remember reading there was a problem with carbon fibre, if you PM him I'm sure he'd tell you if there is and what it is if it is).

renie

Mar 2, 2008
carbon fibre will normaly shred when u machine it ,dependent on the compound but its not a good idea.

helihurley

Sep 7, 2011
cambridgeshire
How much would it cost to get my A1 barrel back done to take the freak inserts.

I got a freak kit from you a couple weeks back for my ego thinking I could also use on my angel with different back but smart parts never did one for an A1 so. . .

Monkeyboi

was ROSSTHEGUYVER
Nov 18, 2009
www.youtube.com
How much would it cost to get my A1 barrel back done to take the freak inserts.

I got a freak kit from you a couple weeks back for my ego thinking I could also use on my angel with different back but smart parts never did one for an A1 so. . .
Hey mate they did do one look for a ANGEL G7 back I used to have one

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
you can use a late g7 one and use a "beauty" ring to shorten the threads, can show a pic if you want of mine.

helihurley

Sep 7, 2011
cambridgeshire
Not quite understanding how it would look so a picture would help. Do you have the "beauty ring" and barrel back or just the ring. Would be interested in both for sure.

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
i've got it on the barrel, bought it complete off here a while back, i'll find pics, should be something monkeyboi could do for you.