Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Any ion or sp1 parts or complete markers,,even broken stuff,,

..A.Kaye..

Aberdeen Fusion
Oct 4, 2011
Aberdeen
Well the vibes broken, ie has a leak coming from the reg and down the gun, don't have the time to fix it, but you maybe could? Grips, board and all parts are in good shape :) will have to get pictures for you tnite mate :)

gommie404

gommie404
Sep 29, 2008
london
oh have i been thread jacked,,:D

only joking chaps,,, vibes are cool,,but i only use the fire chamber,,

but ive seen porblems with the low pressure start for the bolt,, not that its a real problem,,,its just that it seems players are not as smart as they used to be,, players or people,, who knows,,

i had a chap come to me the other day said his sp1 was not working,,
turned out,, his paint was so big it was getting stuck in the breach,, and the low pressure bolt could not force it in to the barrel,,,

and then when i asked,,did you size the paint,, he said,, dont be silly its all the same size..:eek: yer right,,,

any way,, how much you want for the vibe bud,,,

i just love a side story

Reactions: ..A.Kaye..

gommie404

gommie404
Sep 29, 2008
london
ok next to add to the list of stuff im allways looking for is,,

M16 type carry handel sight mount or a mp5 claw type sight mount,,

any armson barrels,,

many thanks

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
i might have a lovely long armson with spiral rifeling, you could make 2 of your stubbies out of it, and got a straight rifeling one around here aswell somewhere! over the weekend i'll have a rummage.
Have you tried using a pulse's mechanics in your " babys " I know I've got 2 of those, good for box mag's ,milsim style,

and I know you have some bits i'd like! amongst other things i'm a mag kinda guy!!

Reactions: Bolter

gommie404

gommie404
Sep 29, 2008
london
the mother boards i use in my ripclips are based on the empire but with a bit of pulse programing as well,,,
but they work so well,, that i dont think i would go down that box mag road agian,, i did make some ages ago,,, that where half a warp feed and half a revy,,
sounds strange but they worked perfect,,,
then i came up with the twist lift,,, oh and behold,,all of a sudden ,, theres a box mag on the marker with a twist lift,, emmmm..

may be that company did not copy me,, may be they did,,, all they had to do was ask,,, any way,,,

no im out of box mags now bud,, i just sold two pulse trays,,, but your right if i was ever going down that route again,, it would be the pulse tray..

but i see the new mother board for the rip clips has found its way into the new empire rip clips,, i got my boards flashed and updated by john sosta over at knee action sports,, what a top chap,,

what sort of mag parts are you looking for,, i still have a big box of stuff,,

you know i got my first mag from him,, but im not saying when,, a chap has a right to protect his age,, he he he

but yes,,for sure i would take the rifled armson off you,,and yes he he he,, i would probley make two freak tips from it,,,
oh god those threads are so fine,,, and its a thread is side a thread,, like two threads where one starts 180 degrees behind the other,,

god i hate cutting those,,

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
where roughly are you in london? i'm nr colchester (braintree) if you wanted to pop by and have a rummage, you are welcome!

gommie404

gommie404
Sep 29, 2008
london
what about a meet up some where in the middle ,,say mayhem or some thing like that,,, im kent london borders,, but i raide a bike and brrrrrr its cold and im old,, he he ha ha,,

but any armsom rifeld barrel ,, you know with the twist,, i would take,,, you could post that mate,, no worries,,